[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Hey thanks for the guide, never went this far before :D

I am kinda stuck what the next item i should upgrade, I Would be very happy if any one have some suggestion. I have around 4 ex too spend. My goal is too get uber elder down.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Relocka/characters

Happy Xmas too your all
I hate to be that guy, but I'm not really sure what to spend currency on to upgrade. My gear is kinda bad, though, especially since I'm still on a 5L. Would a shaper hat with +1 mine be better, or should I just bite the bullet and get my Loreweave and 6L it? Or a different upgrade all together?

Just starting to move into red maps and I'm kinda getting dumpstered...

"
Relocka wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide, never went this far before :D

I am kinda stuck what the next item i should upgrade, I Would be very happy if any one have some suggestion. I have around 4 ex too spend. My goal is too get uber elder down.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Relocka/characters

Happy Xmas too your all

My advice (not gospel): try to fit in Kaoms roots (only for uber elder, maybe with some resists on a amulet or a shield). swap minefield, added cold, critchance out and put in (high lvl) added lightning, trap&mine, controlled destruction. (all for uber elder, at least minefield for added lightning in general) Take Doom Cast and Saboteur. Drop Heartseeker cluster or Nullification/Viper instead. Maybe also drop the other one or sanctity and get a good jewel. Check if you can get a good weapon upgrade (see discussion last page), I think there is a lot of room for improvement. Also your amulet seems a bit underwhelming.

If you fit in Kaoms and the gems, you can probably beat uber-elder as is. It took me three deaths on my first ever try earlier this here, but even those seemed avoidable. Maybe watch a fight before hand, e.g. on the first page. General strategy is to keep moving in a circle most of the time, always 2 steps/damage/2 steps/damage/... as most attacks are targeted at where you stand.
Last edited by chochom on Dec 23, 2018, 7:05:59 PM
"
latiass wrote:
I hate to be that guy, but I'm not really sure what to spend currency on to upgrade. My gear is kinda bad, though, especially since I'm still on a 5L. Would a shaper hat with +1 mine be better, or should I just bite the bullet and get my Loreweave and 6L it? Or a different upgrade all together?

Just starting to move into red maps and I'm kinda getting dumpstered...

I just upgraded my 5L to a Loreweave and my Arc dps went up more than 50%, so...
guess this is usable for now
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 24, 2018, 1:12:53 AM
Hi amazing guide I just have a couple questions. So do we wait to use wrath aura until we get Essence Worm since the build is MoM? So eventually we run Wrath and Clarity as our 2 auras right? Do we level clarity to 20 or keep it at 3 like you have linked in the guide?
Hey man, cool guide! Decided to play it as my SSF league starter. (Got a bit burned out of trade league, started 2 weeks late, decided I might as well go SSF)

Almost lvl 80, doing T3-4 maps, still no tabula, feels SSF man. But at least 3link with +2 lightning gems is carrying.

"
Xzight wrote:
Hi amazing guide I just have a couple questions. So do we wait to use wrath aura until we get Essence Worm since the build is MoM? So eventually we run Wrath and Clarity as our 2 auras right? Do we level clarity to 20 or keep it at 3 like you have linked in the guide?

I dont a see a point in using clarity at all.
"
Xzight wrote:

Yes, you postpone either Mind over Matter or Wrath until you get that ring. As for clarity, you have several options:
1. Not run clarity at all and use Clear Mind jewel which gives 40-60% spell damage while no mana is reserved. Regen you get from clarity is not really a big deal.
2. Run clarity without any specific jewels.
3. Run clarity with Watcher's eye with "X% chance to restore 10% of mana on skill use", helps with mana sustain.
As for the level of clarity, it's kind of a matter of taste. Clarity regen increase with levels is not that great compared to amount of mana it reserves, some people think level 3 is "sweet spot", but no big deal to run it level 20 either.
Last edited by emaster on Dec 24, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
Can anyone give me same tips/help about these? thanks a lot! i am kinda new to the game!!

Hey Great build! i just have some doubts since i never played a build like this

how and when should i use lightining spire traps? why do we use it?
how do you play using arc mines? you place once and detonate? how many mines u place before detonating?

i need to click detonate everytime?

thanks for the help!

Obs can i use this exact build with lighting trap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info