[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Hey, I keep dying from t13+ bosses and syndicate members.
What should I upgrade from my gear? I have about 100c ready to go but i'm not sure what else to do.

I've already completed the syndicate mastermind once with one death (not sure how lol) but i'm really struggling with syndicate members. am i supposed to arc lightning then detonate and run away?

also, my tooltip without auras for arc is 10,133.7. is that a low? lightning spire trap is 14,935 but i find it harder to use it on syndicate bosses as they move around all the time.

my lightning spire trap is 36.4% critical strike chance. the build says it's easy to get to 50% but i don't think so.it is 35.3% for arc as well...
Your dmg is on the lower side, u can find better weapons for 40,50 chaos try puting them in path of building and see hiw much your dmg inproves. For the dying part... Well the build is fairly fragile and u need to react fast try placing mines ahead of packs so u can snipe them. My tooltip is 70k for reference, just did uber elder with 3 deaths since this is my first time trying it.
/del
Last edited by TIMIK23 on Dec 22, 2018, 6:20:08 AM
I'm failing to grasp how you detonate your mines so quickly. I have Volatile Mines skill yet even still with the animation to toss the mines down then hit spacebar(My detonate mines Input hotkey) its like 1.5 seconds. I've seen your stream before and it looks like you're self-casting Arc with how fast you can detonate them after tossing them. How do you go about doing that?
Last edited by PhantomzoneTV on Dec 22, 2018, 10:11:07 AM
"
I'm failing to grasp how you detonate your mines so quickly. I have Volatile Mines skill yet even still with the animation to toss the mines down then hit spacebar(My detonate mines Input hotkey) its like 1.5 seconds. I've seen your stream before and it looks like you're self-casting Arc with how fast you can detonate them after tossing them. How do you go about doing that?

100% mine arming speed ascendancy node that we get last

Mine laying speed on belt/amulet
(Edited) see question further down.
Last edited by Tourage on Dec 22, 2018, 8:42:41 PM
Have you considered using tremor rod ? It seems like it can boost our dmg even higer and with it we could have 7-link arc mines and 6 link lightning spire trap and that long range leapslam for ppl that love to run labs or vigilant strike to get fortify.
Last edited by Iean on Dec 22, 2018, 5:55:05 PM
2 Important Questions:

1- Is added cold damage better than lightning penetration gem for both the Arc mines and the lightning spire trap? why? Don't you do a massive amount of lightning damage? I assume that on the lightning spire trap, the penetration is better since you are using it for single dps on bosses and shattering doesn't matter

2- If you are running your mine setup on that 4L helment with +1 mines, can't you remove minefield and add something like lightning pen instead, it will increase a lot your damage.

Last edited by Tourage on Dec 22, 2018, 8:41:43 PM
Uber Elder Down on First attempt with the Tremor Rod variant! Had to 6L my tremor rod first for a huge dps boost before attempting it. Was able to do shaper and Uber Atziri deathless with a 5L tremor rod.

(Used Ele focus only for Uber Elder Fight. Took out Minefield)

Mapping flasks:

Bosses:

(Take out Quicksilver and Silver flasks)
Last edited by ExponentMach on Dec 22, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
Question:

How good does a Scepter, Wand or Dagger need to be to beat Shimmeron?

Can't use PoB right now. Thanks for helping!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info