[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
Mihrytka wrote:
I will immediately say thanks for the build. And I apologize in advance for my English. I have a few questions:
1. Some use grace vaal.As I understand it, we only use the vaal version. If this is really useful, why not add it to the build description?
2. Why then I did not find the optimal set of stones for 6L, many in this topic stones differ slightly. Can you somehow come to a consensus and add the best set to the description?
3. Is it true that if we even have somewhere + cold damage, then we don’t need a green stone for cold damage at 6L?
4. Does our build convert physical damage or all stats to physical damage are useless to us?
5. Does a global crit chance add our arc crit?
6. I do not really understand on what stats the damage of our skill depends on? Spell damage and elemental damage increase our damage or are they not so significant? Why we don’t take gloves for damage, which stats in the rod are needed more, what determines the increase in damage of our mine?
7. We use LoreWeave, the priority of stats there is health and resists? How important is skill damage?
8. After reading all the pages, I very often see questions about the mechanics of the build, I myself am not completely sure that I understood it))
In the jacket we have 6L arc, in the other 4l we have a trap.The trap has some СD, we use it on CD for more damage, but all timewe use our main skill is arc?
Does the 4l trap damage compensate for the distraction of its installation, because we could continue to spam with a mine?
I think it would be useful to describe the principle of the build in the FAQ, because so many people ask this question.
8. How do we survive in the mine? To search for walls and caches, we use the Phase run?
9. It also seems to me that need to add to the description of the build, what needs to be changed for the battle with the Uber Elder.

Sorry for the large number of questions, I will be grateful for the answers to them.
"
Mihrytka wrote:
I will immediately say thanks for the build. And I apologize in advance for my English. I have a few questions:
1. Some use grace vaal.As I understand it, we only use the vaal version. If this is really useful, why not add it to the build description?
2. Why then I did not find the optimal set of stones for 6L, many in this topic stones differ slightly. Can you somehow come to a consensus and add the best set to the description?
3. Is it true that if we even have somewhere + cold damage, then we don’t need a green stone for cold damage at 6L?
4. Does our build convert physical damage or all stats to physical damage are useless to us?
6. I do not really understand on what stats the damage of our skill depends on? Spell damage and elemental damage increase our damage or are they not so significant? Why we don’t take gloves for damage, which stats in the rod are needed more, what determines the increase in damage of our mine?
7. We use LoreWeave, the priority of stats there is health and resists? How important is skill damage?
8. After reading all the pages, I very often see questions about the mechanics of the build, I myself am not completely sure that I understood it))
In the jacket we have 6L arc, in the other 4l we have a trap.The trap has some СD, we use it on CD for more damage, but all timewe use our main skill is arc?
Does the 4l trap damage compensate for the distraction of its installation, because we could continue to spam with a mine?
I think it would be useful to describe the principle of the build in the FAQ, because so many people ask this question.
8. How do we survive in the mine? To search for walls and caches, we use the Phase run?
9. It also seems to me that need to add to the description of the build, what needs to be changed for the battle with the Uber Elder.

Sorry for the large number of questions, I will be grateful for the answers to them.

Lets see.
1. only vaal version. original build uses vaal arc. You can also consider vaal RF. But souls and sockets are limited.
2. there is no optimal set of gems. One good option is in the build description, others you can find in the thread. It depends on you priorities. dps is not everything.
3. My guess is no. But it depends on the amount you have. Just try it out and see if stuff shatters consistently.
4. physical stuff is useless.
5. yes.
6. lvl of arc, increased/more spell/elemental/lightning/mine damage, added lightning/cold to spells, crit stuff, penetration. And mine throwing speed and laying multiple mines at the same time to dish the damage out faster.
7. 80maxres>everything else. But ele damage, crit, stats, life, mana are all great for us.
8. lightning spire=additional damage for bosses (this is explained in the build guide)
9. its a beginners guide, so not talking about uberelder makes sense. Just look at one of my earlier posts. Basically you add in kaoms roots (to counter the slow) and make sure to have enough mana/life sustain. Nothing else needs changing.
Last edited by chochom on Dec 21, 2018, 6:17:59 AM
"
chochom wrote:
"
Mihrytka wrote:

Lets see.
1. only vaal version. original build uses vaal arc. You can also consider vaal RF. But souls and sockets are limited.
2. there is no optimal set of gems. One good option is in the build description, others you can find in the thread. It depends on you priorities. dps is not everything.
3. My guess is no. But it depends on the amount you have. Just try it out and see if stuff shatters consistently.
4. physical stuff is useless.
5. yes.
6. lvl of arc, increased/more spell/elemental/lightning/mine damage, added lightning/cold to spells, crit stuff, penetration. And mine throwing speed and laying multiple mines at the same time to dish the damage out faster.
7. 80maxres>everything else. But ele damage, crit, stats, life, mana are all great for us.
8. lightning spire=additional damage for bosses (this is explained in the build guide)
9. its a beginners guide, so not talking about uberelder makes sense. Just look at one of my earlier posts. Basically you add in kaoms roots (to counter the slow) and make sure to have enough mana/life sustain. Nothing else needs changing.

thanks for the help
Why run clarity over clear mind jewel? 50% spell damage seems like a lot to miss out on for 17 mana per second.
"
TreeFiddy1031 wrote:
Why run clarity over clear mind jewel? 50% spell damage seems like a lot to miss out on for 17 mana per second.

I personally run Clarity with Watcher Eye which gives X chance to restore 10% of mana on skill use while affected by Clarity. Helps quite a bit with mana sustain in boss fights. I read in some other thread that placing mine counts as "skill use" and then each mine detonation counts as separate "skill use" too, so if you place 2 mines and detonate - you get 3 chances to restore 10% of mana. Feels like that indeed.
Last edited by emaster on Dec 21, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
"
TreeFiddy1031 wrote:

I only ran that because I didn't have one in ssf. Check my profile this league or in the "ideal gear" section for best possible
"
Mihrytka wrote:
"
Mihrytka wrote:

I believe chochom answered most but I can fill in a bit more on some topics.

3. Yes, I was using a cold wand on offhand and it shattered most of everything until I got to higher delves, where the mobs have much more hp. But delving is one of the most important places to have corpse explosions for the wetas so I don't recommend this, especially on hc.

8. We only REALLY need lightning spire for big boss fights like shaper guardians and uber elder. I would put it in 6l chest and have the psuedo 5L helm like I have in the guide/in my profile

9. Just added an uber elder fight video to the guide, almost nothing changed besides I swapped out kaoms roots and made sure I was capped on res without wise oak because we can't sustain flasks on long boss fights.

EDIT
I was using the wrong POB file :p useless question

Gamma
Last edited by Gammatora on Dec 21, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
Before buying "Place an additional mine" helm, the trap can be thrown from a distance. After equip it, now I have to place a mine that on detonate which pop out the trap. So whenever I want to use the trap i have to come close and that does not sound good. Another way is to wait for them to come to you and that does not sound good either. Did I miss something from the guide or it's the way it has to be?
Hey, I am really confused on the point of running spell totem with detonate mines? It seems really pointless when I can just click R or D to detonate. Is there something i am missing?

I am sort of new in a way and if someone could tell me what else I could run in my 4l boots slot that would be epic.
Berserk is a good manga
Last edited by yhuwgnlkpxi on Dec 21, 2018, 6:14:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info