Last Epoch

Thanks for posting! Was going to wait until tomorrow morning to look.
Censored.
Looks like we got a 4 hour delay. I think you can go ahead and patch now though.
Censored.
Got the beta on steam. Enjoying so far.
Eyeing off the steam page, what are peoples thoughts on the beta?
I did not play alpha as much as many others. I did play again one last time last weekend and all I can say is WOW. It is a great beta. Will be a great game in time.

I'm seeing some people reporting performance issues but I have not seen anything. I got one crash yesterday but that is it. Takes a bit too much time imo to load areas but that could be a temp issue.

Frankly, had no idea they were adding this much content to the beta. I thought it would be a quick playthrough then role another character but there is a ton there.
Censored.
How does it compare to Grim Dawn? Looks like a copycat
The skill system is much better than the one in Grim Dawn. Itemization, campaign and graphics are behind so far obviously.

Also it copies nothing from Grim Dawn, if anything the passives look more like World of Warcraft, rofl
I really enjoyed the pre-alpha demo but 30 bucks for a beta seem a tad too much... and yes I get the irony since I've spent over 1000 bucks on PoE by now.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yeah, the game is nothing like GD at all. More of a weird hybrid between D3, D2, and PoE.

I have to say I am very impressed that they included end game so early (even the alpha had arena). Most would just make vague promises and you can believe them or not, as you wish (I'm talking Wolcen).
Censored.
The game is great, the skill system feels exactly what the support gem system should have been, drastically altering skill functionality. Leveling is good. It's missing a bit of the polish you would expect, but it's still a beta game.

O they also tell you what things do and mean in game, it's great.
Last edited by j33bus on May 4, 2019, 5:15:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info