Last Epoch

My mate sent me this video. Need i say more?! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a3h7Adk_Is
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Just starting playing the endgame content, it's awesome. Hammers are much better in the Arena due to the area design than during the main game.

Stop Hammer time do do do do
Another patch, this time they are introducing an entirely new playstyle - fire sentinel based on paladin/forge guard. Go vengeance + rebuke + holy aura with the fire nodes, pick a movement skill of choice, get one of the forge guard skills for flavor although none of them has a tree yet.
Just read the notes. Looks great! Love this one:

"
Increased the density of enemies in the monolith (by around 15%, varying from zone to zone)

Also this:

Quests
Most objectives now explicitly state which zone you need to go to.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 8, 2019, 3:24:59 PM
"
j33bus wrote:
Just starting playing the endgame content, it's awesome. Hammers are much better in the Arena due to the area design than during the main game.

Stop Hammer time do do do do
Well good thing i have a unique 2h hammer that get's better the more i level up. ;)
New update today!

These guys work fast. They indeed do take feedback into consideration for their updates.

Spoiler
Monolith of Fate

Timeline modifiers now grant increased experience.
There is now an objective arrow pointing towards bosses.

Items

The Sentinel’s Armour visuals now vary based on base types.
There are two variations for helmets, gloves and boots.
For body armour the combination of chest and pauldron visuals is different for every base type.
Changed the level requirement formula so that more emphasis is put on the highest affix tier an item has.
Old: level requirement = highest tier + sum of tiers to
New: level requirement = (2 x highest tier) + sum of tiers
The values for each tier have been changed from 1, 4, 7, 12, 17 to 1, 3, 6, 10, 14.
Glyph of Stability
Now reduces instability added by 0% to 60%.
Instability added is no longer always rounded up.
Reduced values of glancing blow at most tiers (the max value of tier 5 has not changed).
Increased the values of the armour and protection affixes (including flat, increased and set affixes).
Increase the values of set increased health regen.
Changed starting Sentinel shield name from "Knight Shield" to "Renegade Shield".

Skills

Improved the behavior of skills that pull enemies. Enemy movements should be less erratic than before.
Increased Tornado’s damage by 17%.
Improved the wording of Enra’s Technique on the Hammer Throw to better describe its interactions with other nodes.
Improved the way Warpath is controlled while using a controller.
Passives
The Vitality node at the start of the Sentinel class now grants 10% increased health regen per point, rather than 10 health per point.
Enemies
Rare Highland Bears’ ice attack takes 62.5% longer to hit and deals 16% less damage.
The "of Blades" increased damage monster suffix can now only spawn in level 10 and higher zones.

UI

Refactored camera zoom. It should be much more responsive and less buggy at lower framerates.
There is now an additional confirmation panel before you leave the arena.
Player movement and camera zooming is now disabled when the mouse is outside of the game window.
Made the background of mastery descriptions slightly transparent so that players better understand that there are nodes behind them.
Scrolling in the chat window while it is open will no longer cause the camera to zoom.
Monster outlines and health bars will correctly update based on whether they are under the chat window and whether it is open / closed.
The overlay map now remains open when you travel to a new zone.
Reduced the size of the NPC dialogue window to account for the chat.
Adjusted profanity filter to make it less overzealous.
Last edited by FedeS on May 14, 2019, 1:55:01 AM
Reached level 100 on my first build. Ignite sentinel, kind of weird but who cares, its working. Waiting for that molten blade tree now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info