Last Epoch

"
Alright, got my level 29 mage/Spellblade to the Arena. He's using the skill I wanted to test at a decent level, and I'm not really feeling the arbitrary endless wave thing. I've decided this is as far as I will test on any given character, which is fine -- pretty much any skill is functioning to a fairly high level by this point. Even my secondary skill, Fireball, was doing pretty silly things by then.

Let's see how many times I can do this before reaching the End of Time drives me nuts...

btw there's more story beyond the End of Time. They introduce the first use of time travel to progress a quest, but it's very unclear what you're supposed to do. You have to go back to a previous act by "traveling through time" where an area will be unlocked due to changes you made in the past.

I think the one thing that kinda annoys me about the game is how much walking there is. The zones are huuuuge. And there are some areas where you have to backtrack a lot like finding the lost refuge side quest.
Bazaar is down and sorta in the middle/left part of the town.
Looks like this is progressing faster than Wolcen.

I don't buy early access games anymore though.

The problem is, I play and like something in an early version of the game, and then the game changes dramatically. More often than not, in ways I don't like.

I'd rather play the full version with a fresh perspective.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 12, 2019, 7:24:34 PM
Has the new expansion landed yet, if so, thoughts from anyone playing it?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Expansion...in an alpha?

I mean, LE patched a few days ago and it changed quite a bit, but I wouldn't call that an expansion.

Guess I should have checked the main site. I just looked at The action-RPG 'Last Epoch' has a huge new build out, plenty of new features dated March 29.
Bumping (other thread is now locked) for beta excitement! Can't wait! I'm playing alpha for last time today. It will be great also to have it on Steam so it will auto update.

Can't wait for beta!
Censored.
These people are mad to ask 50 dollars for alpha and 35 for beta. I bought Grim Dawn for what, 15 dollars when it was in early access? There is no way some indie studio with no previous titles in the genre deserves more than twice that. Unfortunately it seems like people are hungry for ARPGs and will pounce on anything, after all that atrocity called Wolcen is still somehow going.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Apr 28, 2019, 6:06:46 PM
I don't think is it an unreasonable price, but everyone thinks about it differently.

The alpha had changed a whole hell of a lot since I was last in. So now even more excited for the beta!
Censored.
The point is not about the price relative to the income of different regions, it is about the price relative to other early access games. Both Grim Dawn and Slay the Spire, two excellent games which are exemplary when it comes to how early access has to be done, were cheaper when they were under EA and increased their pricing when they came out as a full game. Why this has to be so different? Why are the creators so desperate to cash in? I cant trust somebody who needs more money for less work.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Apr 29, 2019, 4:20:38 AM
They just released patch notes for the beta.
https://forum.lastepochgame.com/t/beta-0-7-patch-notes/12334

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info