[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Xenhil wrote:
What do you think about Cinderswallow Urn instead of magic silver flask? In theory it's free 10% more dmg + useful veiled mod...

I haven't personally tested the flask but it looks extremely strong for the build, Onslaught + 10% increased damage taken is no joke.
"
I have so much problems in doing the ten acts... i just do 0 dmg with ArrowofRain.. some tipps?

Make sure you have a proper gem link setup and leveling gear, I updated this in the main guide if you haven't seen it yet.
"
Aston007 wrote:
Hi everyone.

I used this build last league and felt in love with it so i'm rerolling a scion to play it again.
Don't know if the question has already been asked but, do you think it would be a possible alternative to run a lithtpoacher instead of the devoto ? i though of removing blood rage and frost bomb or may be the faster attack support for the 2 abyssal socket.
(I ran a lab with nothing to enchant so i tried on my lightpoacher and got the scourge +1 pod, wich is another reason to play this build again)

Don't do this, by the time your Lightpoacher projectiles hit the enemy most mobs should be dead, and the gem socket loss is just not worth it, especially having to drop Frost Bomb and Blood Rage. Blood Rage is core for clearing since it's our only real Frenzy Charge generation for mapping and Frost Bomb is a massive boost to single-target damage that you shouldn't give up.
"
internet18 wrote:
Hello do u set scourge arrow as attack without moving?

Yes.
"
Ekkekko wrote:
I just made the switch to this build to avoid the league burnout. Initial impression is great, but I feel like it's even squishier than the CoC build I was playing before. This is kind of a problem, considering pushing delve is what I'd like to be doing. I've been browsing looking for some better ways to beef this up, other than taking the Kaom's version, as I really enjoy having mirage archer setup as well.

Any big glaring options i'm just missing here? Gear is as follows, and my profile is public for my tree. Don't mind the gem level, haven't relogged (they're higher now).

As far as your gear goes it seems fine, however you didn't link jewels and those actually make up a pretty huge bulk of your life for version 2, another thing you could do if you feel too squishy is go for a Starkonja's or rare helmet with life instead of Devoto's.
"
leere wrote:
Hello, while in search of the build to convert to i found yours and as fellow hopeshredder's user checked it out and found it suprisingly similar to mine(it's just mean we had somehow similar thoughts). Please check and may be it will somehow enchance your build https://pastebin.com/NDCs6Jz5 . Diff-ces mostly in cost(unnatural instincts meta, yeah). Oh and i still don't have gloves and 2 jewels are empty in 100lvl tree. 60rings body armor for solo, kaom for aurabots. Happy (almost)New Year.
Edit: forgot, because too little slots for gems... aura - grace. loreweave working like gemdump.

There's a lot of points in your tree that aren't worth it. The biggest one being the 5 points you take to get to the start of the Shadow Tree, I assume you did this for the .5 base crit from Pure Talent, however all in all this is not worth the point investment whatsoever (You only lose 2% DPS per point when you unspec this). In addition to this, Lioneye's Fall is not worth it due to the claw node point investments, you can get the same amount of DPS along with life simply using those points towards more gem sockets. Lastly Iron reflexes is a waste for this build as the evasion is worth more than the armor for this type of build.
"
Habi2016 wrote:
I am loving the build... it can do all content and quite easily at that...

SO i am hitting the 4.9m dps target and looking now to do min / maxing.
I noticed that we could run a 6l ROA but i am more interested in some better defensive stats or something of that sort.

Any recommendations in terms of using my other 6l (bow or armor) to be defensively setup?

Main reason here is that I can single click with SA all white mobs in game and bosses are not an issue.. so lets setup a group defensive setup?

Your best bet would be Phase Run, or since you're willing to give up RoA, you could run Enfeeble/Temporal Chains linked with your CWDT setup in your chest for more defenses.
"
Hiroshiii wrote:
I'm planning on following this build today, i just want to ask, at around what level can I start using scourge arrow? its my first time using that skil.

You can use it whenever, I just wouldn't recommend (anymore) if you plan on leveling with Quill Rain.
"
Vizardcqc wrote:
Hey all im running into the problem i have a lack of intel for running wrath at max level,is there anyone i can bypass this or do i have to change my gear more?elder ring with wrath built into it 15ex is there any other way i can gain more intel to use it the gem?

You can just use a lower level Wrath if you don't meet Intelligence requirements.
"
prophets wrote:
To OP
I saw SA build on reddit today, and it was very similiar to yours version 2. He was using Precursor's emblem and The Taming for his ring slots. I am just wondering if you were trying them out.

That ring setup would deal more DPS than mine, but at the cost of a decent amount of life and is also much more expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info