[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
cody331 wrote:
Would loreweave be a decent replacement for furrels if I wanted to run a 6L bow + 6L chest for scourge+RoA?

Yes, it's the best option for a 6l outside of Farrul's by far since it grants just about everything.
"
Shynty wrote:
@SkillshotsOP A have a full linked Shroud of the Lightless, do you think i buy 3 MoM >>> a Kaom's Heart ?

If you are using the Shroud of the Lightless for the moment then yes, go for the Meek Jewels before Kaom's.
"
maciek2g wrote:
Is there attack speed treshold I need to get in order to be able to spawn pods by just clicking RPM? Right now I need to channel it for at least brief moment and it feels really ackward.

I'v been testing RoA also, mapping feels much better, but single target damage is no way near Scourge Arrow. I'm aware I haven't invested much in this build yet, but besides obvious choices like more jewel slots, how can I improve RoA single target? Swapping some gems? Starkonja with increased RoA dmg will help a lot?

There isn't an attack speed threshhold from my experience, you always have to charge Scourge Arrow for just a little bit before it actually spawns a single pod. If you just quickly tap it you won't reliably get a pod spawn.
"
kubakufel9000 wrote:
Using this build feels like if you dont have 1:1 exact equipment like guy who made this guide it aint gonna be good, it will be mediocre pretty shitty build with no speed in mapping, with normal toughness (definitely not beefy) and some DPS at one target. If you dont spend x ex on same inv you wont be able to do syndicate forts other than ones that are on t1 maps.

In other words this build isnt good at all - all it have is pretty expensive gear that makes it all for it.

Like I said before, I started making this build a week into Delve League with around a 10ex budget and cleared just about all content with that (5ex if you don't count the 6l bow since I linked it myself). I pretty much just had the 6l bow, the Kaom's and 2 Meek jewels and that was it for any gear that cost over 20c. You don't need anywhere near the gear I ended up with to clear the game.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Dec 31, 2018, 3:55:43 PM
"
OblikZ wrote:
When should I switch from levelling build with RoA to Scourge Arrow with HS ?

Level 60, the moment you get Hopeshredder is ideal, although you can use Scourge Arrow whenever you feel like it.
just hit 99 with what i think is the absolute best built scourge arrow character on betrayal ! Ive been crossing my fingers for a double corrupt farruls to pop up on trade for awhile now but otherwise I cannot think of any upgrades.

I highly recommend this build ! it is sooo much fun and I already have 50+ uber elder kills to my name this league.

I am also wondering what the best corruption on hope shredder could be. Id imagine just a +1 corrupt but im not quite sure. Have to play around with POB some more.
Last edited by Touches175 on Jan 1, 2019, 4:31:15 AM
Can anyone inspect my char its name is ArrowSis. I know im missing double socket abyss item,few level and gem lvl but my damage is way too low with only 300k in pob. Can anyone tell me what wrong with my char
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Jan 1, 2019, 6:28:37 AM
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Can anyone inspect my char its name is ArrowSis. I know im missing double socket abyss item,few level and gem lvl but my damage is way too low with only 300k in pob. Can anyone tell me what wrong with my char

scourge arrow relies on stacking abyss jewels with flat dmg for the 750% MORE mutli, you have only 2 flat dmg affixes on your abyss jewels, so you essentially have less than 1 abyss jewel worth of dmg added to your scourge arrow.
IGN Dseeed
"
Saiti wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

scourge arrow relies on stacking abyss jewels with flat dmg for the 750% MORE mutli, you have only 2 flat dmg affixes on your abyss jewels, so you essentially have less than 1 abyss jewel worth of dmg added to your scourge arrow.

ok right now i try to fix different type of abyss jewel to get benefit from bubonic trail. so it seems better to just use all searching abyss jewel right? thanks for your help
Im lvling this build atm as my last build.

Wanna clear everything endgame with this.

I farmed a HH this league can this build work with HH for map clearing? or would i be better off selling it and getting all the gear needed?

This would be my currency sink build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info