[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

How do you offset the cold damage while moving from the bow when you use vaal pact? if I cant regen to offset the damage what is the alternative? thanks
"
Noodlez wrote:
How important are the Might of the Meek Crimson Jewel's?

I really want to try this build, but i cant invest 300c

;_;

Um, if u can't invest 300c for build - don't even try it, cause there's more stuff for much higher prices :)
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Any chance people can look at my profile and give me points for next upgrades outside of 2s gloves/boots.

Look at my jewels etc, I have already cleared all content but want to min max now. I swap to koams for uber elder

Also my talent try, I haven't picked up Forces of Nature yet, should I drop something for it? Seems not worth from my trials unless I get 3 more levels

Thanks in advance!
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
"
Noodlez wrote:

;_;

Um, if u can't invest 300c for build - don't even try it, cause there's more stuff for much higher prices :)

There are budget versions for the expensive items (Belly instead of Kaoms, Carnage Heart instead of Yoke of Suffering etc.)

The only thing that seems to be expensive are the Might of the Meek Crimson Jewels or did i miss something?
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
"
Noodlez wrote:
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
"
Noodlez wrote:

;_;

There are budget versions for the expensive items (Belly instead of Kaoms, Carnage Heart instead of Yoke of Suffering etc.)

The only thing that seems to be expensive are the Might of the Meek Crimson Jewels or did i miss something?

You didn't, but don't expect too much from the build without some decent investment. The MoM-nodes in particular are a big deal for the setup.
Hey, sitting at 3.8k hp here (still have to lvl quite a bit), with just cruel lab and not many recommended items used! The build is really fun, clears very well and does a good chunk of damage! The searching eye jewels are amazing and I crafted a couple of them, which increased my damage by a ton! I am still stingy about buying might of the meek, but I will buy them, eventually. I have the chaos, i just don't want to jump in and realise my build cannot do some content, for some weird reason. Might as well take a look at my jewels and tell what else i need? I will work on the tree as soon as i get merc and uber lab finished (which is soon)!
"
Hey, sitting at 3.8k hp here (still have to lvl quite a bit), with just cruel lab and not many recommended items used! The build is really fun, clears very well and does a good chunk of damage! The searching eye jewels are amazing and I crafted a couple of them, which increased my damage by a ton! I am still stingy about buying might of the meek, but I will buy them, eventually. I have the chaos, i just don't want to jump in and realise my build cannot do some content, for some weird reason. Might as well take a look at my jewels and tell what else i need? I will work on the tree as soon as i get merc and uber lab finished (which is soon)!

You don't need to hesitate. Might of the Meek are easily re-sellable if for some reason you find you want to change to a different build.
Sorry about my lack of response in this thread the past couple days, been a little busy, I'll respond to everyone as soon as I can.
I just got a level 3 corruption chamber for first time and corrupted my bow and got additional arrow, does that even do anything for scourge arrow? lol

Edit: Just tested it and it spreads my pods out a bit and shoots two main arrows. Seems okay.
IGN: Moar
Last edited by Moar23 on Dec 30, 2018, 3:38:43 PM
How you would prioritize the order of the upgrades

What to get first and after you get decent gear which is worth upgrading first.

E.g is 2 socket tombfist > devoto scourge arrow enchant?

stuff like this , would be really helpful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info