[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Suplolz wrote:
Opinions on Shroud of the Lightless over Kaoms? (Shroud with RoA and Hopeshredder with Scourge Arrow?)

Shroud of the Lightless is a decent budget alternative if you want to run RoA alongside Scourge Arrow but nothing more. It's significantly worse than just a 6l Loreweave for this build.
"
chongg420 wrote:
well boys the grind is over, i hit 100 last night on this build gg ez game!
would recommend this build to any1 that wanna push all the content!
thx for the guide!

Grats on 100 dude, that's absolutely nuts :D
"
Miffy23 wrote:

Was trying to craft a good Stygian to use in my Farrul's setup later.
Think I overshot the mark a bit.

That belt is ridiculous lol, grats.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
can 1 socket tombfist and bubonic boots work well? or is 2 socket a must on both

1Socket is perfectly fine and will carry you through the entire game for both Tombfist and Bubonic Trail, 2socket is obviously better but not needed.
"
Noodlez wrote:
How important are the Might of the Meek Crimson Jewel's?

I really want to try this build, but i cant invest 300c

;_;

I Recommend at least 1 Meek but they are not needed to get the build started.
"
balamunka41 wrote:
How do you offset the cold damage while moving from the bow when you use vaal pact? if I cant regen to offset the damage what is the alternative? thanks

With overleech?
"
Fizzie wrote:
Any chance people can look at my profile and give me points for next upgrades outside of 2s gloves/boots.

Look at my jewels etc, I have already cleared all content but want to min max now. I swap to koams for uber elder

Also my talent try, I haven't picked up Forces of Nature yet, should I drop something for it? Seems not worth from my trials unless I get 3 more levels

Thanks in advance!

Your jewels are lacking quite heavily in life, especially for running Hyrri's Ire. I'd focus on changing out your Abyss Jewels with no life for ones that have at least 35-40 life.
"
Hey, sitting at 3.8k hp here (still have to lvl quite a bit), with just cruel lab and not many recommended items used! The build is really fun, clears very well and does a good chunk of damage! The searching eye jewels are amazing and I crafted a couple of them, which increased my damage by a ton! I am still stingy about buying might of the meek, but I will buy them, eventually. I have the chaos, i just don't want to jump in and realise my build cannot do some content, for some weird reason. Might as well take a look at my jewels and tell what else i need? I will work on the tree as soon as i get merc and uber lab finished (which is soon)!

You should focus your next upgrades on the 6l bow then getting a Kaom's rather than jewels, especially since you have the Meek jewels now those two will be a real gamechanger for you.
"
GeneticFreak wrote:
I just got a level 3 corruption chamber for first time and corrupted my bow and got additional arrow, does that even do anything for scourge arrow? lol

Edit: Just tested it and it spreads my pods out a bit and shoots two main arrows. Seems okay.

Theoretically it should be a slight increase in single-target DPS since your Point Blank should be more consistent, but apart from that it's not a very big upgrade for Scourge Arrow unfortunately.
"
psisensi wrote:
How you would prioritize the order of the upgrades

What to get first and after you get decent gear which is worth upgrading first.

E.g is 2 socket tombfist > devoto scourge arrow enchant?

stuff like this , would be really helpful

6L Hopeshredder -> Kaom's Heart -> Meek Jewels -> Yoke of Suffering -> 2 socket Tombfist then past that is complete personal preference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info