[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Would loreweave be a decent replacement for furrels if I wanted to run a 6L bow + 6L chest for scourge+RoA?
@SkillshotsOP A have a full linked Shroud of the Lightless, do you think i buy 3 MoM >>> a Kaom's Heart ?
"
psisensi wrote:
How you would prioritize the order of the upgrades

What to get first and after you get decent gear which is worth upgrading first.

E.g is 2 socket tombfist > devoto scourge arrow enchant?

stuff like this , would be really helpful

In your example, i'd go for more sockets first because it will affect both clear and single target.

"
cody331 wrote:
Would loreweave be a decent replacement for furrels if I wanted to run a 6L bow + 6L chest for scourge+RoA?

The reason Farrul's is used for the other setup is for the frenzies/powercharges, allowing the build to swap to a different ascendancy choice than Raider (and also the reason, along with Cat aura mana reservation, why it's so desirable).

You can swap to a different chest for a clear setup with V1 as well, but you will be losing a ton of life for minor dps gain.

I would instead recommend you simply swap Crit Strikes for Conc Effect in the gem setup and run Vaal Rain of Arrows for anything but Shaper/Elder. No need to change anything in the build, it will destroy maps and for hard bosses you can easily swap in Scourge for the better single target.

Rain of Arrows enchant Starkonja's is also very cheap and strong upgrade (Devoto's is imo massively overrated).

"
Shynty wrote:
@SkillshotsOP A have a full linked Shroud of the Lightless, do you think i buy 3 MoM >>> a Kaom's Heart ?

3 MoM are the highest priority in the build after the bow, really.
Look at the tree and what you gain from each jewel. It is *massive* and the foundation of the gearing for endgame with the life, resis and damage you get from them.

So yes, get MoMs first.

Last edited by Miffy23 on Dec 31, 2018, 5:09:00 AM
"
psisensi wrote:

open your character in path of building and try equipping both

doesn't need additional work on OP's part when anyone can do that
"
"
psisensi wrote:

open your character in path of building and try equipping both

doesn't need additional work on OP's part when anyone can do that

Scourge enchant does not show in PoB afaik.
Is there attack speed treshold I need to get in order to be able to spawn pods by just clicking RPM? Right now I need to channel it for at least brief moment and it feels really ackward.

I'v been testing RoA also, mapping feels much better, but single target damage is no way near Scourge Arrow. I'm aware I haven't invested much in this build yet, but besides obvious choices like more jewel slots, how can I improve RoA single target? Swapping some gems? Starkonja with increased RoA dmg will help a lot?

My gear hasn't changed since week 1 of the league, got everything for like... 20 percent of the value they are worth now, which is nice resale value.

Have done uber elder multiple times and have complete the atlas, I am happy with having only spent less than 3 exalts on my gear and achieving that, I am at a point where I have about 20-30ex saved up, and I don't know if I want to go full balls deep and get a yoke, farruls fur etc. etc. or just leave it be since I can already clear all content comfortably.

Think I might just use it on a different build.
Last edited by Zeypha on Dec 31, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
Using this build feels like if you dont have 1:1 exact equipment like guy who made this guide it aint gonna be good, it will be mediocre pretty shitty build with no speed in mapping, with normal toughness (definitely not beefy) and some DPS at one target. If you dont spend x ex on same inv you wont be able to do syndicate forts other than ones that are on t1 maps.

In other words this build isnt good at all - all it have is pretty expensive gear that makes it all for it.
When should I switch from levelling build with RoA to Scourge Arrow with HS ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info