[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

well boys the grind is over, i hit 100 last night on this build gg ez game!
would recommend this build to any1 that wanna push all the content!
thx for the guide!

"
aerotsu wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
I would highly recommend anyone considering this build that doesn't have a lot of budget to stick to the general tree and setup, but go with Rain of Arrows for general purpose until you can afford a setup that runs double 6l (or at least a 5l setup for clear) as well as good life/damage à la V2 of the proposed build.

The build does great damage and is generally a bit tankier than most common bow setups, but Scourge Arrow has *massive* issues with several aspects of the game atm.

- Incursions
- Syndicate fortifications (especially the small ones and the separate instances!)
- *anything* with doorways (about 50% of maps)

You will die by relying on Scourge arrow in these situations, and it will happen a lot.

Just be aware of this fact. You can scale the same type of tree and item setup with Rain of Arrows and do just fine, and swap in a Scourge gem setup for bosses like Guardians/Elder/Shaper if you like.

I spent a bit less than 2ex on my setup and maps are a breeze so far....as long as they are very open maps like Ashen Wood or UGS. Narrow corridors and doorways are EXTREMELY clunky with Scourge Arrow. My god, they really have to fix this.

Im going to try Rain of Arrows next and see if it is overall smoother.

Everything is extremely easy damagewise, the problem is as you say anything narrow/doorways, which affects a lot of content sadly.
"
prophets wrote:
To OP
I saw SA build on reddit today, and it was very similiar to yours version 2. He was using Precursor's emblem and The Taming for his ring slots. I am just wondering if you were trying them out.

Could you send me a link to it? I'd like to see someone else's take on this fun build.

Was trying to craft a good Stygian to use in my Farrul's setup later.
Think I overshot the mark a bit.
can 1 socket tombfist and bubonic boots work well? or is 2 socket a must on both
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Dec 29, 2018, 5:06:15 PM
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
can 1 socket tombfist and bubonic boots work well? or is 2 socket a must on both

Works totally fine, 2 socket is for optimizing endgame when you have the budget.
"
Miffy23 wrote:

how did u craft that one? its insane lmao
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Atlast 1s boots are fine, yes you lose damage but you can put inc duration or warbanner for accuracy for one and we dont really get accuracy. I think it is same use 1 or 2 s bubonic. we need some accuracy so do you get it from warbanner or jewels.

And thanks for build, juts did uber elder first time after 4 attempts.
How important are the Might of the Meek Crimson Jewel's?

I really want to try this build, but i cant invest 300c

;_;
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
Last edited by Noodlez on Dec 29, 2018, 7:06:53 PM
"
aerotsu wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

how did u craft that one? its insane lmao

Fossils.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info