[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Just got to maps!

Got lucky with some gg drops during my leveling that's why I have decent 6l gloves rn..

otherwise it would take me a month.

I know I must buy an ilvl 75 elder gemini claw asap and I have the prophecy to upgrade my helm! My flasks are awful I know. I ran out of alterations xD
Oh.. and my jools. ffs. Picked all up from the ground XD

What else should I improve in the short term?
Last edited by eduloots on Dec 20, 2019, 7:37:24 AM
"
I know I must buy an ilvl 75 elder gemini claw asap and I have the prophecy to upgrade my helm! My flasks are awful I know. I ran out of alterations xD
Oh.. and my jools. ffs. Picked all up from the ground XD

What else should I improve in the short term?

Well, I'm no expert on the build as I'm also learning it, but I'm at level 90 and breezing through maps on a 5-link.

In your case, as you said, get a higher ilvl gemini claw. The only things you need on it for now are chance to poison on hit and attack speed. Might be really easy to do it yourself but I think it's also cheap right now. I wouldn't care much about the whole blind and life gain on hit on blinded enemies yet, as you probably don't have the 4 5% chance to poison on hit jewels to reach 100% chance to poison with Cyclone. I've learned to not underestimate attack speed and poison chance in this build.

I'm surprised you already have the gloves, since they are probably the most expensive piece.

Next, I would go for a 5-link. Do some chaos recipes and get the 5-link prophecy Jeweller's Touch. It's around 22c rn but it will improve your damage/clearing significantly.

Next: better boots, with +25%-30% movement speed. Try to get one with life+resists+25% movespeed and, if you can afford it, dex. The build is really dexterity hungry as we get a lot of green gems and almost no dexterity from the skill tree. You can also get one with an open suffix so you can craft one of these mods.

Next: rings and amulets - get Essence Worm and socket hatred on it (moderate damage boost). Focus on +life, +resists, +dex and some int on the other ring and amulet. EDIT [Since Essence Worm has no stats, you will have to compensate for that by buying a good rolled second ring and amulet. This is really important, as you don't want to have headaches to cap your resistances later on. You really have to compensante it on your 2nd ring, amulet and boots since a good rolled stygian vise and "6L" elder gloves are expensive].

Next: Stigyan vise belt with abyss jewel. Try to get +life on the abyss jewel and some king of damage boost to your minions (minion attack speed).

Next: jewels. Get 1-2c ones with % maximum life and chance to poison (prefferably 5%). This will prepare the terrain for you to ditch your current claw and get the elder one with attack speed and life gain on blinded enemies.

After that, you will be pretty much set for higher tier maps.

At a later time, if you already have 100% chance to poison on hit on cyclone, swap your claw for the elder one, craft attack speed and life gain on hit on blinded enemies (or just simply buy one that has these mods), swap your stygian vise jewel for one that has minions have chance to blind on hit + maximum life, reset your gems to 1/20% and level them again.

Oh, and my personal recommendation: ANOINTMENTS. Didn't see anyone talking about it so here it goes: once you have a good amulet, enchant it with the Ravenous Horde passive. You can do this by combining 2 opalescent and 1 verdant oil on Cassia. Big damage boost for ~30c
Last edited by guidulove on Dec 20, 2019, 12:08:50 PM
Vc é BR. heheh. Vou te add no PoE.
Really wanna play this build but your pastebin doesn#t work (says couldn#T connect to server) is this your end or mine?
Im Loving this build just have a noob question how do u proc endurance charges?
"
Enterich wrote:

What realy piss me already off is the manacost for cyclone even as 6 linked cyclone.

If you start to cyclone and not immidiatly hiting something i am out of mana.
I think this will get much worse when 6l cyclone is available.
Im runing hatred for sure.

Get the Enduring prefix on a mana flask which means the mana regeneration buff doesn't drop once you hit full mana. Hit flask if you spin without having mobs near :)
Did you consider using an Hallowed hybrid flask with "Flask Effect is not removed at Full Mana" ?

Its 2000life also recovered , and it can have an suffix like anti freeze , anti bleed.

Its a big QoL atleast for lower maps where you kill everything instantly.

"
tjuma wrote:
"
Enterich wrote:

What realy piss me already off is the manacost for cyclone even as 6 linked cyclone.

If you start to cyclone and not immidiatly hiting something i am out of mana.
I think this will get much worse when 6l cyclone is available.
Im runing hatred for sure.

Get the Enduring prefix on a mana flask which means the mana regeneration buff doesn't drop once you hit full mana. Hit flask if you spin without having mobs near :)

ahh sorry lol did read that to late.

Yes indeed a good idea! but better get a hybrid flask , i realy LOVE this thing.
I mean on top its 2000 health over 4,5seconds , and the effect doesnt end so you have likely another 500life per second regeneration.
Last edited by Enterich on Dec 20, 2019, 2:14:03 PM
"
swissnixon wrote:
"
bakkaren wrote:
Hey, just testing out this build and noticed that we both give our minions frenzy/power charges from the ascendancy "Harmony of purpose" and from the Victario's Charity Shield. Do we just go the shield so we get quicker stats, or could it be be worth to test out another shield?

Minions are no "Party Members" so Harmony ascendancy is not working.

Can you give advice, what is better for damage, Victario shield with Frenzy on minions(I thought Harmony of purpose gave it...) or Cold Iron Point Ezomyte Dagger(+3 level to heralds) ?
Anyone experienced enough with the build to have a good, end game gear?
That's the point where I am currently: https://pastebin.com/62fMMDED

Barely started leveling but its my 2nd character and have around 8 ex to spend. Kind of worried tho on what should I spend it on. There are no Gemini Claws with Life per Blinded character mod. And most of the decent elder gloves are pretty expensive, around 2-4 ex.

Would love to get some advice on what should I do next, except from leveling of course.
Someone got a good idea for 3 spare linkable socketS?

actualy using a 5L cala and flamedash is on the 5th slot.

So i have the 3 gemslots from my fist left. Maybe a golem or zombies/spectres? Atleast i could get 4+ minions for permanent onslought.
Maybe zombies - minion life - blind or taunt or meat shield?

or maybe flame dash - faster casting and flesh offering? Still one gemslot spare :)
Last edited by Enterich on Dec 20, 2019, 5:02:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info