[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
Enterich wrote:

ahh sorry lol did read that to late.

Yes indeed a good idea! but better get a hybrid flask , i realy LOVE this thing.
I mean on top its 2000 health over 4,5seconds , and the effect doesnt end so you have likely another 500life per second regeneration.

Ooh yeah Hybrid sounds useful in Trials or Lab incase you fuck up with the traps!. It has only 20/40 charges though :( Mana flask is 8/42 wwhich is pretty nice for those temporal chain maps if you have Warding suffix on the flask.

If you have a spare slot there is always the Portal gem!
"
troublesome67 wrote:
"
"
troublesome67 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, build has been working very well so far. I recently got my 6 link gloves so I decided to craft my elder claw. I ended up with this
I was wondering what I should craft on it? Should I put poison on hit and get minion damage gems or is there better options.

How to craft it? Whats steps

Buy an item level 75 or lower Elder Gemini Claw. Alteration spam it til you get Life gained for each blinded enemy hit by this weapon. Then you regal it. I just got super lucky with the Attack speed roll. Normally you would just craft attack speed on it afterwards.

Why ilvl 75 or lower? What mods are we trying to avoid?
"
casper3111 wrote:
Im Loving this build just have a noob question how do u proc endurance charges?

Our uber lab upgrade Harmony of Purpose grants 10% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy, or Endurance Charge on Hit. With rapid hits on cyclone you will be maxed charges.
I loved this build for a long time, but meele just seems too dangerous for metamorph, could you recommend an alternative skill to use to have both agony and purity?
"
jealkeja wrote:
"
casper3111 wrote:
Im Loving this build just have a noob question how do u proc endurance charges?

Our uber lab upgrade Harmony of Purpose grants 10% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy, or Endurance Charge on Hit. With rapid hits on cyclone you will be maxed charges.

Thanks for this I should have read that :)
What are the odds of geting LoH while blinded on elder claws?

alt crafted mine already but only with +15% crafted attack speed and nothing else. ( Multicraft could be a option if im swiming in currency , minion damage atleast ^^ ).

Im considering to chaos spam some elder gemini claws to maybe get LoH-blind and attackspeed or minion damage or atleast some decently rolled resistance / int / dex.
4 stone Baran just kicked my ass. any suggestions on how to tweak the setup for that particular conq? pantheon changes etc
My 4L Herald of Purity reserves 52% mana and my 5L HoA reserves 53% mana.

Since I didn't see any 'reduced mana reserved' nodes on the passive tree, what am I missing?
"Embrace the darkness"
"
jerkan7 wrote:
My 4L Herald of Purity reserves 52% mana and my 5L HoA reserves 53% mana.

Since I didn't see any 'reduced mana reserved' nodes on the passive tree, what am I missing?

Calamity Body Armour Uniq
Hey, anyone got an idea on what is good to anoint for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info