[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
Venger666 wrote:
Loving this build, just started mapping, one problem I am having is trying to get the 3 green and 2 blue sockets on the chest, any easier way to do this?

"At Least Three Green Sockets" crafting bench recipe for 120 chromatic orbs is one way, but doesn't guarantee 2 blue sockets of course.
The recipe can be learned from the "Ruined Chamber" starting at 50 depth in the delve mine.
I'm a bit confused about what colored sockets to get on the chest. The PoB link's items tab says 3G 3B but the Herald of Agony socket group (and your first page description in this thread) suggest 3G 2B 1R.
Hello, im just wondering what is the benefit of having Victario's Charity once we get Harmony of Purpose since ascendancy generates charges on its own?

EDIT: Nevermind i just realized im not in party with my minions :D
Last edited by Ezevade on Dec 18, 2019, 4:18:03 AM
"
Venger666 wrote:
Loving this build, just started mapping, one problem I am having is trying to get the 3 green and 2 blue sockets on the chest, any easier way to do this?

i think 2g 2b 1r are also okay?!?!?

Hoag - poison - minion damage - damage on full life - phantsam/ or minion speed.

Im not sure whats better.
"
Enterich wrote:
"
Venger666 wrote:

i think 2g 2b 1r are also okay?!?!?

Hoag - poison - minion damage - damage on full life - phantsam/ or minion speed.

Im not sure whats better.

i use Hoag - Pierce - minion damage - Deathmark - minion speed.

3b 2g its good if you havent unlock the 3 colour stuff

i use minion dmg on the claw and have smooth sailing for this leag.

This build is good and i’ve spent basically nothing. Mapping with just 4 links two daggers. How do you know how much damage herald of purity and holy relic see doing? I haven't had any damage issues yet but don't which one to focus on to raise DPS. I'm trying to think of ways without using coming calamity. Would dominating blow also work with this build?
Last edited by BenN1ce on Dec 18, 2019, 2:29:40 PM
Been playing this once again on SSF, lvl88 and doing early red maps atm.

Havent found any of the uniques yet but no issues with damage so far (done all metamorph bosses), all content has been a breeze.

I got a 5 link chest but its all blue so I have my holy relic there, with both heralds in 4 links.

Crafted a 6-link gloves for cyclone yesterday, got really lucky with the regal orb.

Being fully rare I naturally over cap all resist almost 100% and my hp is over 8k.
"
rzilla91 wrote:
I've almost finished leveling this build and made my own leveling trees based on the new 3.9 PoB: https://pastebin.com/VQVGikXK

I leveled with:

- Holy flame totem + Summon Phantasm
- Summon skeletons + Melee splash + Minion damage
- Summon Carrion Golem + feeding frenzy
- Summon skitterbots + infernal legion (not that great)

Swapped to the main build around level 45 once I found a double claw. When leveling, the chance to poison suffix isn't really necessary, I just alt-crafted mine till it had attack speed on it. Had this setup after swapping:
- Cyclone + Poison + Life Gain on Hit
- Herald of Agony + Minion damage + Damage on full life + Pierce
- Summon holy relic + Minion damage + Controlled destruction + Meat shield in a +1 to minions helm
- Carrion golem + feeding frenzy (temporary, just while leveling)
- Herald of Purity unlinked

Then add in the recommended cwdt setup when you can, and add faster attacks to cyclone too.

Worked really well, easy leveling! I'll worry about increasing my poison chance later.

Thanks @Rzilla91, helped me a lot!!

Added u ingame :)
My thoughts on this build:

You can use Cold Iron Point Dagger instead of Victarios Charity, cause +3 skill is better then charges.

For Holy Relict i go with Minion Dmg + Meat Shield + Spell Echo. This clears trash amazingly well. Its faster and harder to kill.

For Enfalable i would go for Poachers Mark = Frenzy Charges + better leech.

Love this build
"
Fornal89 wrote:
My thoughts on this build:

You can use Cold Iron Point Dagger instead of Victarios Charity, cause +3 skill is better then charges.

For Holy Relict i go with Minion Dmg + Meat Shield + Spell Echo. This clears trash amazingly well. Its faster and harder to kill.

For Enfalable i would go for Poachers Mark = Frenzy Charges + better leech.

Love this build

Poachers mark: in order to gain frenzy charges, a player must score the killing blow.

Also the acitivation with cwdt is not reliable.

I think enfeeble is the best use for this build, offensive curses wont trigger on thrash / magic monsters the most time.

Due to its only triggered by a certain amount of damage enfeeble is perfect!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info