[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
bakkaren wrote:
Hey, anyone got an idea on what is good to anoint for this build?

Ravenous Horde, or maybe Poisonous Fangs early on for cheaper
Do you facetank metamorphs or hit them for a while and then run away like a b*tch?
"Embrace the darkness"
Guys, I'm running with Iron dagger on second hand.
Do I understand correctly, that my cyclone with dual wield, almost losing half of life leech, because every second attack made by Dagger without life leech?
"
jerkan7 wrote:
Do you facetank metamorphs or hit them for a while and then run away like a b*tch?

I switch to the adds once they spawn, but really you can facetank as long as your regen can out heal the dmg so it depends on your gear.
Hi there,

I just dumped my league starter that brought me quite reasonably into yellow maps but now falls off a bit when it comes to the tougher bosses, so I looked around and this seems like a cool fun build.

Has anyone played this into the later stages of the Atlas yet and can tell how the build holds up (also defensive-wise, which I'm a bit worried about)?
Last edited by Tehed on Dec 22, 2019, 8:34:38 AM
Hi systemplayerlost, I am planning to do a Juggernaut HoAG build guide, but would also like to elaborate on other classes that run this skill. HoAG is a broad skill with many different ways of doing it. May I quote and credit you in my own post? Your build guide is amazing :)
I currently got
with Blind, what I can swap Blind Support from gloves for?
Last edited by nikpoe on Dec 22, 2019, 9:34:35 AM
"
I currently got
with Blind, what I can swap Blind Support from gloves for?

Withering touch
I'm running t15's and my relics are dieing constantly even with minion life. Is it to be expected to need to resummon these guys multiple times in a map and after every big stomp by a boss?
"
degini wrote:
I'm running t15's and my relics are dieing constantly even with minion life. Is it to be expected to need to resummon these guys multiple times in a map and after every big stomp by a boss?

They shouldnt if its not a reflect map, do you have taunt jewels or are the relics the only minions that taunt with meat shield support?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info