[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Thanks for the guide, build has been working very well so far. I recently got my 6 link gloves so I decided to craft my elder claw. I ended up with this
I was wondering what I should craft on it? Should I put poison on hit and get minion damage gems or is there better options.
guys, what nod would you take on tree by oils?
"
troublesome67 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, build has been working very well so far. I recently got my 6 link gloves so I decided to craft my elder claw. I ended up with this
I was wondering what I should craft on it? Should I put poison on hit and get minion damage gems or is there better options.

How to craft it? Whats steps
I'm lvl 89 doing t13 and hitting a wall dieing alot to metamorphs and conquerors' degens wiping my health out before i can gain it back.

Anyone else hit this wall and/or have a way to get through.

For gear, I have everything except the blind stat on the abyssal gem and the "life gained from hitting blind enemies" mod on my claw.

Should I be running the pantheon with poison immunity? Is the degen I keep dieing to poison?

Thanks
"
"
troublesome67 wrote:

How to craft it? Whats steps

Buy an item level 75 or lower Elder Gemini Claw. Alteration spam it til you get Life gained for each blinded enemy hit by this weapon. Then you regal it. I just got super lucky with the Attack speed roll. Normally you would just craft attack speed on it afterwards.
"
degini wrote:
I'm lvl 89 doing t13 and hitting a wall dieing alot to metamorphs and conquerors' degens wiping my health out before i can gain it back.

For gear, I have everything except the blind stat on the abyssal gem and the "life gained from hitting blind enemies" mod on my claw.

Should I be running the pantheon with poison immunity? Is the degen I keep dieing to poison?

Thanks

Level 90, clearing tier 16 maps like a breeze, died only few times to max tier conquerors. Get "life gained from hitting blind enemies" on claw with attack speed and blind jewel it turns this build from meh to facetanking everything.

Also having 6300 health helps since basically i instantly heal up anything that doesnt one shot me.
Last edited by Ezevade on Dec 20, 2019, 1:15:19 AM
"
Ezevade wrote:
"
degini wrote:

Thanks

Level 90, clearing tier 16 maps like a breeze, died only few times to max tier conquerors. Get "life gained from hitting blind enemies" on claw with attack speed and blind jewel it turns this build from meh to facetanking everything.

Also having 6300 health helps since basically i instantly heal up anything that doesnt one shot me.

I did this and noticed an improvement, though metas and some conqs are still popping me. 5600 health

What are you doing for pantheon and did you get the panth upgrades to those as well?
"
Ezevade wrote:
"
degini wrote:

Thanks

that jewels with blind are realy that good? I thought the blindchance is already more then enough.

Thanks for the tip :)

Im going to buy the 6l gloves soon and then craft my elder claws.

What realy piss me already off is the manacost for cyclone even as 6 linked cyclone.

If you start to cyclone and not immidiatly hiting something i am out of mana.
I think this will get much worse when 6l cyclone is available.
Im runing hatred for sure.
Hey, just testing out this build and noticed that we both give our minions frenzy/power charges from the ascendancy "Harmony of purpose" and from the Victario's Charity Shield. Do we just go the shield so we get quicker stats, or could it be be worth to test out another shield?
"
bakkaren wrote:
Hey, just testing out this build and noticed that we both give our minions frenzy/power charges from the ascendancy "Harmony of purpose" and from the Victario's Charity Shield. Do we just go the shield so we get quicker stats, or could it be be worth to test out another shield?

Minions are no "Party Members" so Harmony ascendancy is not working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info