[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Is enfeeble supposed to be stopped at level 5?
"
What is Legacy Crest? Starkonja is great because of dex, life, atkspeed, CHEAP. Later I'll probably get a helmet with minion damage support and + levels to minion gems and life.

About loss of defense:

You lose:
- 100 lgoh from claw (if claw would be perfect claw though)
- some block and life from shield

Since I don't use Essence Worm / Hatred I'm not really losing a ring slot for defense. The lgoh loss certainly hurts, but is worth it probably.

Thief's Torment is a temporary solution until I get nice elder rings with lgoh. I hope poachers mark + maybe some reduced mana cost for channeling will be enough.

Sorry, I meant Geofri's Legacy.

Yeah that dex from starkonja does help. I'm using a 35+ dex amulet and the +30 dex passive node, which sucks.

Even though you lost some defense, I'm almost sure this is the way to go for the late game. OP's build lacks a bit in damage, which is not good for this league in specific.

Ty for the answer!
"
degini wrote:
Is enfeeble supposed to be stopped at level 5?

yes or cast on dmg take level 1 dont trigger it
So do the Herald of Purity actually do damage or should I try to get additional crawler projectiles enchant for Herald of Agony? The info when playing shows like no DPS for Herald of Purity.
it is possible to craft "Life gained for each blinded enemy hit by this weapon" on elder claw with fossil? if possible then how? or just give me better method than fossils and i will be thankful ^^
Last edited by hubertus929 on Dec 16, 2019, 6:17:51 PM
"
hubertus929 wrote:
it is possible to craft "Life gained for each blinded enemy hit by this weapon" on elder claw with fossil? if possible then how? or just give me better method than fossils and i will be thankful ^^

Alteration spam, aug and/or regal then craft attack speed and you're done.
What is the best HoaG 5link gem combination for early maping and the best/fastest map clearspeed on t1-t9 ?

HoaG - Pierce - Phantsamn - damage on full life - minion damage?

Due to phantsamns onslaught should be always up so i think its better then minion speed support.

Thanks for any tips , going to 5L and color my armor as my next big goal :)

"
hubertus929 wrote:

Keep in mind you should use elder gloves with 2 skill mods. They are expensive as hell actualy ( 1ex + for the bad ones without resis/life, with a 70+ life roll an an open suffix or resis 5+ex ).
Personaly i would go with fortify instead of blind before geting the right gloves.
Last edited by Enterich on Dec 17, 2019, 3:13:09 AM
This is going to be my first minion build ever!

Thanks for the guide!
thanks for the answer!

"
Enterich wrote:

Keep in mind you should use elder gloves with 2 skill mods. They are expensive as hell actualy ( 1ex + for the bad ones without resis/life, with a 70+ life roll an an open suffix or resis 5+ex ).
Personaly i would go with fortify instead of blind before geting the right gloves.

don't worry, got it for 20 c

and

not the best but still elder gloves with 2 skill mods.
Loving this build, just started mapping, one problem I am having is trying to get the 3 green and 2 blue sockets on the chest, any easier way to do this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info