[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Is a version of this viable in a private league with ~30 people that are sharing loot? How rare is Coming Calamity?
Why geofri legacy so expencive ?
34c
or 23c prophesy
I got this build to maps. Very smooth leveling process.

One tip is that static strikes + holy relic is far better for leveling than smite. Each proc of static strikes procs the holy relic.

Something I don't: why Victario's Charity when we are maxing 3 charge types to our minions via Harmony of Purpose?
"
elmasone wrote:
I got this build to maps. Very smooth leveling process.

One tip is that static strikes + holy relic is far better for leveling than smite. Each proc of static strikes procs the holy relic.

Something I don't: why Victario's Charity when we are maxing 3 charge types to our minions via Harmony of Purpose?

Minions are not party members.
Smooth leveling.Just got to maps. Agony Crawler is underrated as league starter. Like no investment. Now to see how it goes.
Last edited by BenN1ce on Dec 15, 2019, 9:18:58 PM
Smooth Sailing until Awakener so far. He clapped me hard, but I think it should be doable with this build.

My recommendation: Use two Cold Iron Point daggers and Thief's Torment. Insanely effective, especially for the ~10 chaos total these items cost. Sheer DPS is really important this league it seems.
Any particular reason you chose summon phantasm instead of something like vile toxins? If your PoB is to be believed the phantaasms do like 10k a piece with max of 10 while vile toxins is a 200k dps upgrade for the crawler. Even something like deathmark looks stronger. Just trying to understand the phantasm choice.
I'm level 86, doing T13s and the build is awesome. Damage is not bullshit level but I'm not sure since bosses have been buffed a lot. Overall, tons of survivability and damage with just ~1,5ex investment (still 5 link). I am very happy with the build and probably will min-max it. Here is my PoB if anyone's interested: https://pastebin.com/nAQav0BV

Considering anointments, what would you recommend? I was wondering between these:

grave intentions
decay ward
indomitable army
ravenous horde (really strong choice, I'm almost sure I'm going for this)
sacrifice

"

Any particular reason you chose summon phantasm instead of something like vile toxins? If your PoB is to be believed the phantaasms do like 10k a piece with max of 10 while vile toxins is a 200k dps upgrade for the crawler. Even something like deathmark looks stronger. Just trying to understand the phantasm choice.

Was wondering this too, but OP gave us the option to choose. Core is Herald of Agony - Pierce - Minion Damage - Damage on Full Life. After that, we can put whatever we like.

Maybe phantasm would be a more comfortable choice, since getting 3G (herald of agony - pierce - vile toxins) on this chest would be a pain in the ass.

Maybe summon phantasm helps proccing Radiant Crusade? (While there are at least five nearby Allies, you and nearby Allies have Onslaught). While I was using a 4L without summon phantasm, I noticed I didn't have this buff on 100% uptime.

Either way, deathmark is an interesting choice. I'll try that out too, ideally on a 6 link. I'm really trying to avoid the green off colours lol.
Sry for double post.

"
My recommendation: Use two Cold Iron Point daggers and Thief's Torment. Insanely effective, especially for the ~10 chaos total these items cost. Sheer DPS is really important this league it seems.

This actually might be the way to go for late game dps/bossing. Definitely plan to switch to this later on. Wanted to hear OP's opinion on this, since I get an almost 3x dps increase on herald of agony by switching to this setup on POB.

Meanwhile (T13), DPS is a bit lacking, but fine. At least I'm not dying like my friends with their bow builds lol.

Did you feel some sort of lack of defense by losing the shield and 1 ring slot? Also, just by curiosity, why the Starkonja instead of Legacy Crest? Thanks!
What is Legacy Crest? Starkonja is great because of dex, life, atkspeed, CHEAP. Later I'll probably get a helmet with minion damage support and + levels to minion gems and life.

About loss of defense:

You lose:
- 100 lgoh from claw (if claw would be perfect claw though)
- some block and life from shield

Since I don't use Essence Worm / Hatred I'm not really losing a ring slot for defense. The lgoh loss certainly hurts, but is worth it probably.

Thief's Torment is a temporary solution until I get nice elder rings with lgoh. I hope poachers mark + maybe some reduced mana cost for channeling will be enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info