[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
daiverok wrote:

aw
but still not affected leveling trees

OP is probably enjoying the league start :P
You can just compare the final build and the old leveling trees and go from there.
Path through Purity of Flesh cluster to Spiritual Command.
Gravepact is much easier to reach.
How much mana on hit is needed to switch to cyclone for this build?
<lvl 50 claws only have 6mana per hit, is that enough?
Did this build as a league starter and it has been working well so far. I have been leveling with Dominating Blow and wondering how well you think that might work in place of Cyclone in end game? It might be nice to have the extra minions but I am wondering if the life leech recovery is much better with Cyclone because I wonder... do you know if Cyclone attacks more often?
Sorry it's all good
Last edited by jyc128 on Dec 14, 2019, 10:08:13 PM
"
Enterich wrote:
How much mana on hit is needed to switch to cyclone for this build?
<lvl 50 claws only have 6mana per hit, is that enough?

With the "new" -Flask effect is not removed at full mana- you can use it pretty early, pop the pot and spin until the effect ends, rinse and repeat. (you can use it multiple times in a row, it stacks

I was doing this until i got a decent twin claw.
As a league starter for 3.9 with smite was pretty rough for leveling (i ended up going with moltenstrike, slower but better boss damage), once you get a few equips with links going i suggest using cyclone+claw for the life on hit.
I've almost finished leveling this build and made my own leveling trees based on the new 3.9 PoB: https://pastebin.com/VQVGikXK

I leveled with:

- Holy flame totem + Summon Phantasm
- Summon skeletons + Melee splash + Minion damage
- Summon Carrion Golem + feeding frenzy
- Summon skitterbots + infernal legion (not that great)

Swapped to the main build around level 45 once I found a double claw. When leveling, the chance to poison suffix isn't really necessary, I just alt-crafted mine till it had attack speed on it. Had this setup after swapping:
- Cyclone + Poison + Life Gain on Hit
- Herald of Agony + Minion damage + Damage on full life + Pierce
- Summon holy relic + Minion damage + Controlled destruction + Meat shield in a +1 to minions helm
- Carrion golem + feeding frenzy (temporary, just while leveling)
- Herald of Purity unlinked

Then add in the recommended cwdt setup when you can, and add faster attacks to cyclone too.

Worked really well, easy leveling! I'll worry about increasing my poison chance later.
Last edited by rzilla91 on Dec 15, 2019, 4:08:02 AM
Hi i absolutly love your build.

Could you tell me how you get 100% chance to poison ?

As of rightnow with 4 gems with +5% , HoA and a claw with +30% i am only at 70%.

Is there something else that gives you the remaining 30%?

Thank zou in advance
a calamaty is pretty cheap right now, but 2r-2g are very hard to get and expensive.

Is 2g-2b for the start and later on 2g-2b-1r a viable option?

Or is a corrupted 6L chest with the right socket colors and decent life/resist a better option? ( then herald of purity a 3L for sure )
i`m now 60+ lvl act 9 . meantime i like it
but the weapons (claws) are expencive ( also with gloves (
hanging on with rare shitty sword
Last edited by daiverok on Dec 15, 2019, 5:09:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info