[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Is this necklace worth using over the stats of carnage heart ? Assuming minion health applies to holy relics
Last edited by kiteohatto on Jan 9, 2019, 8:00:56 AM
"
deadfncat wrote:
"
"
deadfncat wrote:
Also great thing about the gladiator version of the build is you gain mana on block, so you can do maps where you dont regen life/mana. You can do them normally but i always mess up and run short on mana with cyclone becuase i veer off apack of mobs for too long :D then have to portal to regen

This is why I suggest Blood Magic on Shield Charge.

Yeh got that. Run out of mana for cyclone :D

You get mana when you hit stuff with shield charge. That's what he means I think. I figured that out just today and those no regen maps actually became favorable.
I wish cyclone wasn't be so bad, I just can't kill phoenix deathless - I'm getting 'sploded because can't stop spinning.
But nonetheless guide and build is nice and easy to start.
"
ayroha wrote:
"
deadfncat wrote:
Run out of mana for cyclone :D

You get mana when you hit stuff with shield charge. That's what he means I think. I figured that out just today and those no regen maps actually became favorable.

Yeah in no regen maps you can just be careless with mana because you can always Shield Charge and you get mana back on hit with it.
"
tonestormig wrote:
I wish cyclone wasn't be so bad, I just can't kill phoenix deathless - I'm getting 'sploded because can't stop spinning.
But nonetheless guide and build is nice and easy to start.

I've done many deathless Phoenixes, the trick is to use "short" Cyclones by having your mouse cursor right on top of your character - this gives a shorter animation lockout compared to further away, then Flame Dash/Shield Charge as soon as you see the charge up animation start. Note, more cast speed is really bad for this character as a mod on Phoenix, I'd suggest staying away from it unless you've got lots of experience with the fight.
oh mana gain on hitting from shield charge. duh
well gain from block too now :D
I just started this build, like it so far, just wanted to ask, is Victario's Charity necessary once you have Harmony of Purpose? It seems like it would be redundant and that HoP should take care of all the charge generation as well as sharing them. I could be overlooking something though.

Thanks
"
Sekai777 wrote:
I just started this build, like it so far, just wanted to ask, is Victario's Charity necessary once you have Harmony of Purpose? It seems like it would be redundant and that HoP should take care of all the charge generation as well as sharing them. I could be overlooking something though.

Thanks

Minions are not Party Members, so Harmony of Purpose doesn't give them charges - hence why Victario's Charity is important.
Solid build!

I tweaked it a bit to my liking (left out shield charge and did faster casting with flame dash, also added flame golem). I just killed Shaper on a 5L coming calamity. This is my second character being able to down the Shaper and the first was some outrageously expensive build (like 40ex) in standard.

Thank you for this guide.
how do you keep relic from dying. lvl 18 gem and lvl minion life gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info