[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Thanks for that claw suggestion!
I got tabula rasa, should I run with herald of agony or purity until i can get my hands on a 5L suggested chest ?

I've tried both, but i can't decide.

I have poison chance jewels and that claw so the agony gets summoned quick as well.
"
kiteohatto wrote:
I got tabula rasa, should I run with herald of agony or purity until i can get my hands on a 5L suggested chest ?

I have poison chance jewels and that claw so the agony gets summoned quick as well.

Agony for sure. Or you can use 4L Agony, 3L Purity (I think).
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Jan 7, 2019, 7:45:19 PM
"
"
kiteohatto wrote:

Cant use both due to them being 50% reserve each
"
kiteohatto wrote:
"
"
kiteohatto wrote:

Cant use both due to them being 50% reserve each

Assuming no Coming Calamity you can use the following at 88% reservation:

Herald of Agony-Minion Damage-Pierce-Vicious Projectiles

Herald of Purity-Minion Damage-Melee Physical Damage
So...these 2 dropped, which one do I equip ? Both look really strong.
Last edited by kiteohatto on Jan 8, 2019, 4:05:12 PM
"
kiteohatto wrote:
So...these 2 dropped, which one do I equip ? Both look really strong.

Carnage Heart gives you the most stats, but that's simply just 42 all attributes and 13% all resists - you don't get anything from the leech. Maligaro's doesn't really give you anything.
So I really like this build and ran the Guardian version until level 92. Feels really solid and could have taken it much further, but I like wierd things so i decided to give the tanky Glad version you suggested in your guide a go. Leveled with Sunder until 28 then consecrated path until I could equip my coming calamity. Switched over all my gear from the Guardian and most of it was a straight swap.
Ever since I got my 3rd lab done and I havent died and only a few times have I seen my HP bar go down a lot due to a big hit, but then it fills back up super quickly due to my lifesteal.

Ive made a few changes however. I removed the gluttony belt and replaced it with a cyclopean coil. I can see why the gluttony was used, to get the poachers mark and the culling strike to increase dps I guess, but it removes all energy shield and armour which i didnt understand as there are a lot of armour nodes taken in the tree.
Also I just use the Victarios instead of the %chance shield used in that one. Dropped the onslaught flask for a Rumis concoction too. more block and armour? dream

Im just realising now that this thread is really long and someone has probably made this build and improved on it more than me, but oh well :) heres my PB if anyone wants a look or could tell me its bad. ty
Its only level 81 and I havent picked up the HP wheel yet or the extra jewel slot.
https://pastebin.com/H5T2FZSV

PS.
Im not sure what gems to use in my shield. removed enfeeble as it didnt seem needed and added lightning golem for more dps and now the CWDT/IC doesnt seem super necessary either? not sure

Last edited by deadfncat on Jan 9, 2019, 4:15:55 AM
Also great thing about the gladiator version of the build is you gain mana on block, so you can do maps where you dont regen life/mana. You can do them normally but i always mess up and run short on mana with cyclone becuase i veer off apack of mobs for too long :D then have to portal to regen
Last edited by deadfncat on Jan 9, 2019, 4:21:28 AM
"
deadfncat wrote:
Also great thing about the gladiator version of the build is you gain mana on block, so you can do maps where you dont regen life/mana. You can do them normally but i always mess up and run short on mana with cyclone becuase i veer off apack of mobs for too long :D then have to portal to regen

This is why I suggest Blood Magic on Shield Charge.
"
"
deadfncat wrote:

This is why I suggest Blood Magic on Shield Charge.

Yeh got that. Run out of mana for cyclone :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info