[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

One of the most fun and powerfull build i played to date. Very easy and relaxing playstile and its able to do all content of the game. Both shaper and elder guardians is a joke as well as shaper himself :)
Only fights i had a little trouble with was uber elder and catarina lvl 83, but im pretty sure its was because i wasen't familiar to the fights.
Tweaked the items a bit and im wearing two essence worm so i can run both haste and hatred, swapping haste for purity of ice for uber elder fight.

Last edited by ManseBanse on Jan 11, 2019, 12:05:16 PM
Which Uniques i could use for leveling?
On which stats i have to look at rare gear?
Sorry for this kind of questions but I'm new in poe.
"
MaaLooken wrote:
Which Uniques i could use for leveling?
On which stats i have to look at rare gear?
Sorry for this kind of questions but I'm new in poe.

wouldn't stress any uniques for leveling, the guide at the start is pretty good.

a double claw or twin claw. For if you want to move to cyclone earlier before a gemini claw is available.

Sounds like you may also be a d2 refugee. Uniques in this game are seldom great things. A few being build enabling . The comining calamity is required to run this build however just drop one of the heralds until you can use that chest. Victario's is good but not build breaking to not have.

Attack speed is important once your leeching from a claw however for leveling not a necessity
I leveled with both heralds, just leave agony @ 4 link (or 5 with summon phantasms on kill) and purity @ 3 link ... you will have about 10% mana left afterwards.

@all: Just curious, hope for tipps about jewels, don't think those poison jewels are necessary, but what stats are good (beneath +maxium life)? Is it more important to have +attack speed or +attack speed for minions or something different?
Build is beastly and fun, thank you!

I'm wondering which to put in my 6-link coming calamity chest, a lvl 4 empower or a damage on full life...does anyone know which is a larger dps increase? Thanks
My current setup:

including stuff to switch in:

PoB for skill tree with Elemental equilibrium: https://pastebin.com/3aa0GcaN

Current setup is for Delve bosses.
Kaom's Roots are switched in for Uber Elder.
Pierce instead of Vile Toxins, Qicksilver Flask instead of Forbidden Taste are for clearing.
Blood Magic instead of Withering Touch is for no regen maps.
High life shield is for deep delves, where frenzy charges for crawler are provided by Poacher's Mark anyway.

I have dropped HoP in favor of Hatred+Generosity with Elemental Equilibrium. For me, this was a significant DPS increase. I am at 3.9 mio shaper DPS (5.5 mio during focus) with just HoA. My fastest (deathless) Uber Elder was 2:04 min. I am at delve 800 now and I can kill any delve bosses up to depth ~700 except for Auls with too many offensive mods. 9872 life (10600 with other shield), 1728 ES, 200 lgoh, 30 ESgoh, 8.4 attacks per second (9.7 during focus).

I'd be happy to hear any suggestions on how to further optimize this build. Sadly my better claw
has cold dmg on it and is thus useless with the EE/hatred setup.
Last edited by KäptnSharky on Jan 13, 2019, 6:18:50 AM
"
KäptnSharky wrote:
My current setup:

including stuff to switch in:

PoB for skill tree with Elemental equilibrium: https://pastebin.com/3aa0GcaN

Current setup is for Delve bosses.
Kaom's Roots are switched in for Uber Elder.
Pierce instead of Vile Toxins, Qicksilver Flask instead of Forbidden Taste are for clearing.
Blood Magic instead of Withering Touch is for no regen maps.
High life shield is for deep delves, where frenzy charges for crawler are provided by Poacher's Mark anyway.

I have dropped HoP in favor of Hatred+Generosity with Elemental Equilibrium. For me, this was a significant DPS increase. I am at 3.9 mio shaper DPS (5.5 mio during focus) with just HoA. My fastest (deathless) Uber Elder was 2:04 min. I am at delve 800 now and I can kill any delve bosses up to depth ~700 except for Auls with too many offensive mods. 9872 life (10600 with other shield), 1728 ES, 200 lgoh, 30 ESgoh, 8.4 attacks per second (9.7 during focus).

I'd be happy to hear any suggestions on how to further optimize this build. Sadly my better claw
has cold dmg on it and is thus useless with the EE/hatred setup.

So should i go with +2 lvl minion sockets or +1 abyss socket? also cant find +2minion sockets,life, liferegen on poe.trade, can it be crafted without going over 1ex?
"
Remmao wrote:
So should i go with +2 lvl minion sockets or +1 abyss socket? also cant find +2minion sockets,life, liferegen on poe.trade, can it be crafted without going over 1ex?

Abyss socket it only good with Hatred/generosity setup instead of HoP. Its also really really REALLY expensive to craft. I recommend to either get an elder helmet with the enchantment and craft +2/3 to minion gem level, minion damage support and max life on it using pristine+bound. (+3 requires ilvl 86 elder base, which is very expensive) The life regen is nice, but not as important as those mods. Cheaper alternative: Get a Starkonja's with the enchant. That this is just great (life, dex, atkspeed) despite not increasing HoP dps.
@KäptnSharky
Playing your version, quite beastly and fun, but triggering Convocation and Blood Rage manually is clunky. Second unset ring would allow to put one of these back to CWDT, but it's hard to get/craft one with needed stats. Still, thx.
"
Razunter wrote:
@KäptnSharky
Playing your version, quite beastly and fun, but triggering Convocation and Blood Rage manually is clunky. Second unset ring would allow to put one of these back to CWDT, but it's hard to get/craft one with needed stats. Still, thx.

I'm experimenting with that for now. For bosses manual convocation is is most certainly better, as it allows precise placement of the crawler in front of the boss. For clearing, I'm actually fine with it. It's a button more to press, but so far i really like it.

Pro manual convocation:
- +10% spell block for a few seconds (thanks Uberness for pointing that out)
- Every convocation results in a short pause for the agony crawler, during which he doesn't attack. With manual convocation, you don't have useless convocations.
- Is instant cast (would of course not be an option otherwise)
- As long as the crawler doesnt get stuck and with +2 projectiles enchantment, clearing seems to fine even without any convocation.
- Free gem slot

Cons:
- You have to press another button.
- Can't be used as often.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info