[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Sure, I was thinking of linking Blood Rage with CWDT. Manual Convocation also helps to deal with bubbled enemies.

Also I've replaced Shield Charge with Whirling Blades, I just like it more.
Last edited by Razunter on Jan 13, 2019, 8:58:07 PM
Hey
"- Ability to tank the darkness for minutes at a time, ensuring you can always explore those hidden Delve pathways"

Could you explain this to me please ? I've just reached the point where I need to get those yellow things in darkness :D

How are you tanking it ?
@kiteohatto: It means you can stay inside darkness for quite a long time if you are in fight as you leech life/have enough life on hit to prevent life drop for quite some time ...
Quick question, where are you guys getting your chaos resistance?
Is there a way to make this build a little faster for mapping ? I mean running speed and cyclone through packs faster ?
Finished my build lv95 thanks @systemplayerlost

All maps, shaper and elder.

My gear:
Spoiler

HP 7143 with bisco's collar.
ES 696

Tank as f* and nice clear speed.
Last edited by KobraF1 on Jan 15, 2019, 5:37:36 PM
Hi, sorry but why you have to stick with victario charity while you have harmony of purpose ?
thanks.
... nothing
"
__Z__ wrote:
Hi, sorry but why you have to stick with victario charity while you have harmony of purpose ?
thanks.

Because minions are not "nearby party members", they do not get charges from harmony of purpose.
This way of gaining rampage works great with this build, just be careful not to run into packs without shield for this brief moment, gain agony stacks first and let minion do his thing
https://youtu.be/4ITWkTNE_50
I'm having a blast with this build...

I'm a rather casual player, working my way up in the red maps at the moment. I played in delve as first league where I mainly played an arc totem hierophant, but I much prefer this play style.

There's still some major things to improve, but one thing I really liked was crafting my claw with 'trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill' as I have my relics in there atm. This ensures I have 99% up-time with my 2 relics but it did make me loose out on a 4th link for them and the +gemlevel. Looking in to options to craft some +gemlevel on a claw to buff the relics but it's a rather pricey fossil (1ex atm).

It also let me put the HoP in the Geoffri's for the +1 to gemlevel.

I'm doing some lab runs hoping for a lucky hit on the HoA enchant on the headpiece, but so far, no joy.
Last edited by SirDrunkenalot on Jan 17, 2019, 4:27:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info