[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Still, the damage is dope.. I'll keep Conqueror and go for First to strike, Last to fall aswell and see how it goes. :) meh i might screwed but it might work :D
Been following this guide, POB,guide and char has different gem setups and levels etc, so I'm not sure which one to follow.

What level should the different gems be in both CWDT links? Should I level and keep different setups?

Also unsure about the pantheon trick and how to see if it works or not.

Otherwise nice guide for a beginner!

Want to update my endgame experiance with this build (3EX spent, 2,5 for the sword)(with total 6,9k life):

Syndicate Boss: easy

Red Elder: Rly easy...you can facetank him without probs (only dodge his 1 hit attack).

Also did & beated the Shaper for the first time: Died only 2 times bcs lack of mechanic knowledge, but possible deathless....You can facetank Shaper beam. ;)

Guardians:

Minotaur: Deathless ...Only jump out of the stonefall cycle, everything else facetank

Phoenix: Deathless ...Kill the birds and GG, can facetank all his attacks.

Hydra: Deathless...Can facetank all attacks

Chimera: 1 Death... Chimera itself easy, can facetank all attacks...but theyr minions can 1 hit you if you dont take care (killed by unique fireball dog bcs no minion around to leech)

Only "Hall of the Grandmaster" is not possiblewith this build but thats OK for me

Uber Elder: Not tried yet, but with some EX more investment surely not that hard too. ;)
Would combustion work better than elemental focus? i feel like giving them less fire resistance would equal more damage overall. or am i reading something wrong.
Hey, i finally got a Watcher's Eye and double Grelwood. The Watcher's Eye is +21 LGOH, not sure if that's too low. And also, since i'm ditching Thief's torment, do you only need the 1 point on mana leech to sustain your mana?
"
Nokjeman wrote:
Been following this guide, POB,guide and char has different gem setups and levels etc, so I'm not sure which one to follow.

What level should the different gems be in both CWDT links? Should I level and keep different setups?

Also unsure about the pantheon trick and how to see if it works or not.

Otherwise nice guide for a beginner!

follow the guide, dont look my char

On the guide there are the required links. then u can personalize like if run golem if run curse( flam or enfeeble )
if u r using tombfist u have 2 less socket
if u dont run fortitude on champion, or run other ascendancy u need fortify on whirling.
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 19, 2018, 1:24:45 AM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
Want to update my endgame experiance with this build (3EX spent, 2,5 for the sword)(with total 6,9k life):

Syndicate Boss: easy

Red Elder: Rly easy...you can facetank him without probs (only dodge his 1 hit attack).

Also did & beated the Shaper for the first time: Died only 2 times bcs lack of mechanic knowledge, but possible deathless....You can facetank Shaper beam. ;)

Guardians:

Minotaur: Deathless ...Only jump out of the stonefall cycle, everything else facetank

Phoenix: Deathless ...Kill the birds and GG, can facetank all his attacks.

Hydra: Deathless...Can facetank all attacks

Chimera: 1 Death... Chimera itself easy, can facetank all attacks...but theyr minions can 1 hit you if you dont take care (killed by unique fireball dog bcs no minion around to leech)

Only "Hall of the Grandmaster" is not possiblewith this build but thats OK for me

Uber Elder: Not tried yet, but with some EX more investment surely not that hard too. ;)

Ty man for your update
GZ for your first shaper !

let us know ur progressino
"
chelejose wrote:
Hey, i finally got a Watcher's Eye and double Grelwood. The Watcher's Eye is +21 LGOH, not sure if that's too low. And also, since i'm ditching Thief's torment, do you only need the 1 point on mana leech to sustain your mana?

yes only 1 mana leech point is enought.

watcher eye max gain is 30 , 21its ok for now u can divine it later ...
Ohhhh right, i forgot that was an option, thanks. Now should i be looking into getting loreweaver, or a cheap yellow 6l? Been using tabula. Or should i be looking into getting something else first?
"
chelejose wrote:
Ohhhh right, i forgot that was an option, thanks. Now should i be looking into getting loreweaver, or a cheap yellow 6l? Been using tabula. Or should i be looking into getting something else first?

After double grelwood and jew , probably tombfist and/or sygian vise ( for me )

i will wait to get loreweave, running tabula till shaper i think ...

with grelwwood and jew the build work great anyways so choose ur first improvement, not big change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info