[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

G`day all, Look I have come across an unnatural instinct jewel, Where would I put it in this build,,Is it even worth using? thx in advance for any replies.
"
jpkiwi wrote:
G`day all, Look I have come across an unnatural instinct jewel, Where would I put it in this build,,Is it even worth using? thx in advance for any replies.

look at the pastebin lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

I have enough currency to get a 6l tinker. Does anyone recommend getting the 6l, or do I need to focus on something else? Any help would be appreciated. I am currently at 4866 hp.

EDIT: I am going to get the 6l. If anyone has time, what gear should I work on improving next?
Last edited by Manazu on Apr 20, 2019, 11:49:15 PM
"
"
jpkiwi wrote:

look at the pastebin lol

Dont really use POB much... Thx for the help.. ;-)
I not that PC savy, but then i hitting 67.. our brains get a bit slow ;-))))
Which gem should i replace for purifying flame? It is not a support skill how does this work?
Last edited by xturin on Apr 22, 2019, 4:18:18 AM
i stopped playing trapper after the nerf to shim which was compounded by giving up totally after arc got nerfed.

returned to trapper coz well... i like the play style lol.

still left 1 more crafting mod to collect via the crappy veiled crafting system... sigh...

but been having a lot of fun revisiting this build. =)

thanks Demi for keeping the build alive!
I got to 36 on ssf yesterday and the purifying flame trapper got me through cortex. Projectiles are your worst enemy but this thing kicks like a mule so it gets my near worthless seal of approval lol.

here's the gear if you're interested, I made him mostly because I got a relevant watchers eye by chance and figured since this dude makes it rain cons ground it was worth exploring. "phys as extra whatever damage" is really nice thing to get wherever you can, though for bosses I wish I could of fit in more ele pen but it's ssf I have to work with what I can get.

But all in all demi has himself a nice build here, for a guy with 5000 life he's more survivable than I thought he would be.

"

"
xf11 wrote:
I got to 36 on ssf yesterday and the purifying flame trapper got me through cortex. Projectiles are your worst enemy but this thing kicks like a mule so it gets my near worthless seal of approval lol.

here's the gear if you're interested, I made him mostly because I got a relevant watchers eye by chance and figured since this dude makes it rain cons ground it was worth exploring. "phys as extra whatever damage" is really nice thing to get wherever you can, though for bosses I wish I could of fit in more ele pen but it's ssf I have to work with what I can get.

But all in all demi has himself a nice build here, for a guy with 5000 life he's more survivable than I thought he would be.

"

Doesn't this build do minimal physical damage? I don't understand how gaining a percentage of a physical helps all that much but I'm learning and happy to be educated
"
ratmanaus wrote:
"
xf11 wrote:

"

Doesn't this build do minimal physical damage? I don't understand how gaining a percentage of a physical helps all that much but I'm learning and happy to be educated

he's playing the purifying flame version. that spell is pure phys > fire
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Aha cool tks for the response

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info