[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

This is my set up right now.

I got two questions:

1) Do you have any recommendations to avoid beeing one shotted in ilvl 83 memories? I already have 5,75k life and usually it is super fine with it. But these high level memories are crazy sometimes.

2) What is the actual benefit of having Blood Magic on boots? I am not having any "mana" issues with lvl 20 shield charge so why would it make sense to invest in elder boots with Fortify? Tried to do some research on it, but so far not seein benefits. Thanks!

Best regards
tm4g1x
"
"
ScorpionGP wrote:
hello
thank you for the build. i am having fun with it!
really useful guide and easy to follow! great work.
i have a question though. i bought a 5link tinkerskin.(cant afford a 6link), which skill gem would be better to leave out??
thank you!

the gem section has links in order of priority :)

you are right!! thank you so much, i notice it now that i read it better! :)
I know that I must have missed something super obvious, but how are you generating frenzy charges?

EDIT: I see it is the master sapper node, nvm.
Last edited by Xanicide on Apr 15, 2019, 1:12:30 AM
If we are using flame dash what’s the point of shield charge ? Shield charge seems to get me killed where flame dash doesn’t. Also what unique weapon would be best suited for this build because Wands seem better than sword but doesn’t allow the use of shield charge. Any info greatly appreciated
Last edited by heavenlykid on Apr 16, 2019, 7:05:23 AM
"
heavenlykid wrote:
If we are using flame dash what’s the point of shield charge ? Shield charge seems to get me killed where flame dash doesn’t. Also what unique weapon would be best suited for this build because Wands seem better than sword but doesn’t allow the use of shield charge. Any info greatly appreciated

fortify. sceptres.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Nice build! Killed Shaper lvl 89.
Very interesting build!

I have almost every item I need but I would like to ask if i could use a different movement skill.

Phase run or flame dash maybe? Otherwise I have to spend a lot of chromatics and my budget is getting tight ;)

Also is there a big difference between 5 and 6 socket tinkerskin?

thanks in advance!
Hey guys, I am using purifying flame with traps, do some of you use it? I would love to see your setups with purifying flame.
Here is my setup.
http://poe-profile.info/profile/Shag1610
Last edited by shag1610 on Apr 17, 2019, 2:14:01 PM
"
is there a big difference between 5 and 6 socket tinkerskin?

first post on page 78

tl;dr 40% more damage

Apologies if this has already been asked but why don't you take any trap trigger area of effect? I know the asc points make them trigger at the same time but I thought the more you had up until a certain point was more DPS.

Also, what is your opinion on the slavedriver gloves and stacking some cast speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info