[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Q1. Do you recommend I include purifying flames in the build, with the approximate pastebin you provided a few posts ago after someone asked about it, would it be something I use early game?

Q2.Edit: I'm in act 3 and have access to lightning/ice/wrath auras, I can't have them all active at same time or my pool is empty. Is it meant for late game or am I missing a mechanic?

Last edited by grizzlywoods on Apr 7, 2019, 8:31:10 PM
"
grizzlywoods wrote:

Q2.Edit: I'm in act 3 and have access to lightning/ice/wrath auras, I can't have them all active at same time or my pool is empty. Is it meant for late game or am I missing a mechanic?

Do you have them linked to any support gems? If so, it will increase your reserved amount. Two have 25% reserved and another will reserve 50%.

Until you get eldritch battery, you wont be able to take advantage of reserving them all as you won’t have mana to throw traps or use movement skills.

I don’t have an answer for your first question. Sorry.
-Filter
"
grizzlywoods wrote:
Q1. Do you recommend I include purifying flames in the build, with the approximate pastebin you provided a few posts ago after someone asked about it, would it be something I use early game?

Pretty sure you are going to need points in the tree to boost AOE and blast radius before purifying flame makes sense as a build.

You also probably want at least a 5L because Purifying Flame will also need the Trap Support gem to work, then your mandatory three supports are Cluster Traps, Trap and Mine Damage, and Controlled Destruction.

For that reason, it's probably not even worth looking at Purifying flame until you have finished Act 10. Get your passive tree, resists, and basic trap-friendly play-style sorted first. If you want to use Ice trap instead of Lightning trap, it'll probably make the conversion to Purifying Flame trap a little easier since you won't be needing lightning/pierce/projectile passive nodes if you do that.
[/img]
I know I am only level 72 and am missing a good portion of the skill tree....Looking at my items I am not sure why my damage is so low in POB. I have all the area's checked...(Frenzy/Power/Shocked/-resist (Helm)/traps used recently, etc...) but my damage still seems low. I have filled out the tree in POB and my damage does not jump too much. Maybe the jewels would help? I can't see them adding that much dps. Any tips would be appreciated! I really want this to scale into an end game uber-elder boss killer!
"
DrRats wrote:

Maybe the jewels would help? I can't see them adding that much dps.

The jewels are very important. Much of your life and flat damage comes from them, not to mention global crits. It gets real when you acquire an unnatural instinct. That's when the fun starts to happen.
-Filter
Hi!!
I need some help here please, what should i upgrade from my build?
still dont know how to craft and i have low currency drop.
here's my pastebin just learned how to use it today lol
Thanks!!!
https://pastebin.com/8VQWqt1M
Last edited by LindaPS on Apr 9, 2019, 11:50:49 PM
Level 86-Took out shaper with only one stupid death. Got some hard mini bosses too. I definitely need more life for uber elder but Will be ready once I get 2 more jewel sockets in the tree! So far pretty smooth build.
I am enjoying the build. Thanks demi.

I have replaced the unset ring with a storm brand based hungry loop supported by controlled destruction, ele focus, culling strike and onslaught. I like the ease of culling strike on bosses without getting too close and almost permanent onslaught is nice.

I'm only on my 2nd build and an wondering if this setup has merit or is there another hungry loop setup that would be better. I've run an arc witch and this build so my knowledge of some of the other skills is not great.

Any feedback appreciated.
hello
thank you for the build. i am having fun with it!
really useful guide and easy to follow! great work.
i have a question though. i bought a 5link tinkerskin.(cant afford a 6link), which skill gem would be better to leave out??
thank you!
"
ScorpionGP wrote:
hello
thank you for the build. i am having fun with it!
really useful guide and easy to follow! great work.
i have a question though. i bought a 5link tinkerskin.(cant afford a 6link), which skill gem would be better to leave out??
thank you!

the gem section has links in order of priority :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info