[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

why the fuck you use this 4 link of the glove with more trap, explain me
"
Hennri wrote:

so rude. how about no :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is the Multi-modded basic Sambar still the best way to go?
"
NateDiesel wrote:
Is the Multi-modded basic Sambar still the best way to go?

unless you want to craft seriously with a lot of currency, yea probably. its cheap as h*ck
"
"
Hennri wrote:

so rude. how about no :)

Sorry man, please guys, i love your builds ;c sorry, bad days here
"
okiller wrote:
Hi demi,i was following your guide and i have a problem with the pathofbuilding,because i don't know why but i have 63k of dps and yours have 380k and i don't see where improve that much,because i put your weapon on my build and improve 2k,but the difference is about 320k.This is how i have my build: https://pastebin.com/bJ4ZnL6d , ty so much

Please help me, i don't see where to improve 320k of damage.Ty again
"
okiller wrote:
"
okiller wrote:
Hi demi,i was following your guide and i have a problem with the pathofbuilding,because i don't know why but i have 63k of dps and yours have 380k and i don't see where improve that much,because i put your weapon on my build and improve 2k,but the difference is about 320k.This is how i have my build: https://pastebin.com/bJ4ZnL6d , ty so much

you haven't turned on any buffs in the configuration tab or flasks. next time import my pastebin, then import your gear/skills. it will have the same configs.

you're missing power/frenzy charges, flasks, shock, traps out, all that good stuff we get while throwing lightning traps out.
"
"
okiller wrote:
"
okiller wrote:

you haven't turned on any buffs in the configuration tab or flasks. next time import my pastebin, then import your gear/skills. it will have the same configs.

you're missing power/frenzy charges, flasks, shock, traps out, all that good stuff we get while throwing lightning traps out.

Oh,didn't knew that,ty so much. Another question,what thing do you think i need to improve? because i just tried uber elder and any skill that touch me deleted me so hard. This how actually looks with your pastebin and my build like you said : https://pastebin.com/ajKnaJKM

Ty so much again ^^
Pd:sorry for my english
Hi, this is my first league. I'm really interested to try out trapper, my last characters HoA jugg and Orb of Winter trickster both died around level 80.

I will be playing on SSF HC, I would appreciate any tips and things I need to keep in mind playing the build on that mode.

From what I've gathered tinker chest is main thing I need to worry about obtaining.

Thanks in advance!

"
grizzlywoods wrote:
Hi, this is my first league. I'm really interested to try out trapper, my last characters HoA jugg and Orb of Winter trickster both died around level 80.

I will be playing on SSF HC, I would appreciate any tips and things I need to keep in mind playing the build on that mode.

From what I've gathered tinker chest is main thing I need to worry about obtaining.

Thanks in advance!

prioritize life and resists and play cautiously, we have decent defensive layers but you can still be one tapped if you position incorrectly. it's not a super tank build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info