[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Reaktorbot3 wrote:
"

weapon could be hilariously upgraded for a few chaos. shield could use a ton of crit. 6L would be 40-50% more damage straight up. helm enchant is a huge amount of damage, as is boot enchant. rings could have flat damage to spells/crit/multi. amulet could have pen/multi/spell damage. belt could have lightning/elemental damage and another abyssal jewel if it were a stygian. jewels could be double/triple multi with life. missing a diamond flask as well for a ton of free crit. atziris promise is more deeps too.

tldr: follow the gear stat priorities in the guide and maybe your damage won't suck as much ;)

Wow, thx for the fast replay :)

I did use the stat priorities when i searched through PoETrade but i am haveing a hard time deciding if small upgrades are worth the high price.

For Example: Right now buying a Dagger with the same stats as the unique one + adds 5 to 90 lightning damage to spells would cost me 60c. Seems like a lot of currency for only 1 mod upgrade.

Same story with the shield. I bought that one just early today and it was with 10c by far the cheapest thing avaliabe. Same shield with extra crit chance where priced at 50+ at that time, so i dicided to go with this one.

6l, each i would love one but Tinkerskin is a must have and a 6l version costs 3.5ex min -.-

And i also did look for jewels, but same story. As soon as you filter for life + 2 or 3 damage mods they cost 50c min.

Can you buy enachtmens as items you can put on your gear?
Atziri's promis insted of wise oak or one of my def flasks?

1. That means you're not properly looking at mod combinations and open prefixes/suffixes

2. Shield costs fuckall, all you really need is max life - spell crit - resists

3. Every 6L in the game that isn't Tabula or Skin of the Loyal is gonna be 3.5ex+, that's the cost of 6 linking an item. Just buy a good Tinkerskin & slap a Jeweller's touch on it till you can afford 6 link.

4. Jewels with % life - 1 crit multi mod - 1 %damage mod are 15-25c.
GOt a question about the armour piece... Isnt a loreweave much better then a tinkerskin? i'll be playing HC
Why frenzy charges on the tree rather than going for power charge nodes? What other than the + damage percent are we getting from frenzy charges? Loving the build outside of this question
"
myprism wrote:
Why frenzy charges on the tree rather than going for power charge nodes? What other than the + damage percent are we getting from frenzy charges? Loving the build outside of this question

more damage more attack speed more cast speed from frenzies

powers are just a bit of increased crit, which we have plenty
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
myprism wrote:

Does attack speed/cast speed increase trap throw? Sorry kind of a noob.
"
myprism wrote:
"
"
myprism wrote:

Does attack speed/cast speed increase trap throw? Sorry kind of a noob.

sadly no, that's trap throwing speed. but it does help with shield charge/flame dash.

more multipliers > increased in this game. you want to stack mores
somewhat new to traps, how would you go about changing the tree/gear etc. to use purifying flame? Your video looked hilarious for it lol
"
banzy13 wrote:
somewhat new to traps, how would you go about changing the tree/gear etc. to use purifying flame? Your video looked hilarious for it lol

honestly not much to change. drop crackling speed and take blast radius, then use a statstick with physical as extra elemental/chaos/whatever.

oh and swap wrath for hatred probably. should be good to go
Are the gem links the same for purifying flame? and how do you scale the damage for it. What should i look out for stat wise to scale the damaage because it says physical and fire damage.
Last edited by kimjungbill on Apr 5, 2019, 12:55:46 AM
demi, I saw another guide with ice trap but the DPS does not come so close to yours, but I wanted to do it because it is Ice Trap, do you think it gets stronger or weaker than yours? I want boss killer, please help me, sorry my english.

@Ashe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info