[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

updated the broken pob pastebins, sorry for the delay but i was away for the weekend. enjoy
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks \o/
Hope you enjoyed your family visit!
Is there any point at which trap throwing speed from Slavedriver's Hands could ever overcome the +1 trap thrown? I'm doubtful but I've seen some rumors it could given the right setups.
please upgrade your skill and passive skills.
I also don't get the thing about spending passives on frenzy charges instead of going expeditious munitions. I'm not that good with calculations with path of building,so maybe someone might explain to me the benefits of frenzy over munitions?

And as far as I know from other builds, and other people, end game stuff does not benefit from shock, so.....crackling speed or heart of thunder? Since you are already there on the node, you take the jewel slot and go up towards heart of thunder.

As in an amu with resist pen+maybe 2 stat sticks instead of 1+shield, with critical+ele as chaos damage+heart of thunder with that extra lightning pen, or crackling speed combined with other things?
Last edited by Nosferat on Mar 13, 2019, 1:26:10 PM
Hi Demi!

I am trying this build but with bladefall instead, but i am always dying cause when i am trowing traps, the minions came close do me faster than the trap activation and then kill me or do big hits. I kinda feel defencless cause i have to wait for the trap to trigger to kill.

What i am doing wrong? am i placing the traps bad? Were should i placed them when mapping? Cause on maps is where i dye alot! For bosses this is build is awesome! But when mapping i place a trap, and i just run and wait like forever to activate.

"
drking100 wrote:
Hi Demi!

I am trying this build but with bladefall instead, but i am always dying cause when i am trowing traps, the minions came close do me faster than the trap activation and then kill me or do big hits. I kinda feel defencless cause i have to wait for the trap to trigger to kill.

What i am doing wrong? am i placing the traps bad? Were should i placed them when mapping? Cause on maps is where i dye alot! For bosses this is build is awesome! But when mapping i place a trap, and i just run and wait like forever to activate.

you should be throwing them into the edge of the pack closest to you. that way the enemies will trigger them immediately and die before you even get near them.

i made you this tutorial drawing

Ok ugh total noob here but I’m looking to start as soon as the PS4 version is released and have pretty much decided on this as my first character.

So here’s a humble request... Is there a way to get a pic of the new skill tree added to the guide in addition to the POB pastebin? Those of us not playing on PC might prefer to have a picture to look at rather than having to run to the PC as we level up...

Thank you and looking forward to playing this!
"
Haleray wrote:
Ok ugh total noob here but I’m looking to start as soon as the PS4 version is released and have pretty much decided on this as my first character.

So here’s a humble request... Is there a way to get a pic of the new skill tree added to the guide in addition to the POB pastebin? Those of us not playing on PC might prefer to have a picture to look at rather than having to run to the PC as we level up...

Thank you and looking forward to playing this!

added to main guide

You’re awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info