[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Pr3dator_BR wrote:
Why not use 2 wands/scepters/daggers instead of shield ?

100+ health on shield much better.
What about using the new aura Zealotry instead of the 2 heralds? 15% more spell damage and flat 39% crit + Hits against enemies on consecrated ground have 100% increased critical strike chance.

Is the flat damage from heralds better then that? Might even open up aura passives, all though that will give us 4% mana free.
Last edited by Yamadutas on Mar 12, 2019, 2:32:23 PM
So maybe I'm losing my sanity or something here but in your pastebin for path of building I can for the life of me only find 7 skill trees - which are the ones for levelling purposes. I can however not find the endgame skill tree in the drop down.

Any idea why that might be?

Thanks a lot in advance.
"
Harleyquincey wrote:
So maybe I'm losing my sanity or something here but in your pastebin for path of building I can for the life of me only find 7 skill trees - which are the ones for levelling purposes. I can however not find the endgame skill tree in the drop down.

Any idea why that might be?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hasn't updated it for 3.6 it seems, since the skill tree at 3.5 is different with addition and modification of new passives on the tree. There's really not much variance, just find trap/lightning/spell/crit/crit multi nodes and go for them, along with some life, and a few jewel sockets if you got points to spare and that's it.
Hey, so I'm a console player (don't have PC) and I have the pob app and can't see the updated skill tree for the build, and was wondering how I could see it.
My favorite build right now, very few deaths and easily clears all the content.

Day 5 gear, any suggestions?

Last edited by Mephobic96 on Mar 12, 2019, 6:20:08 PM
"
Tiddthekid wrote:
Hey, so I'm a console player (don't have PC) and I have the pob app and can't see the updated skill tree for the build, and was wondering how I could see it.

Demi hasn't updated his build for the changes that landed on Friday yet.

Here's my take on the tree; I've recalculated for max life and DPS, but it's certainly not the only way to level this build:

https://i.imgur.com/zaVrL7I.jpg
Is it possible to get +2 pierce lightning trap enchant and get rid of pierce in 6link for something else,or it will reduce clearspeed drastically?
"
knehtq wrote:
Is it possible to get +2 pierce lightning trap enchant and get rid of pierce in 6link for something else,or it will reduce clearspeed drastically?

I am fairly certain you get the pierce gem because of the more multi. if you want, you can get 2x pierce off the passive tree just north of acrobatics called Piercing shots.
Can anyone confirm we want flat physical damage on gear? I'm so confused. I see it on POB.....

Does lightning trap scale with phys damage? I feel like phys damage shoul be replaced with flat cold dmg. help. im so confused and hitting a roadblock of buying moar gears

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info