[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Do you think this build can live through ssfhc?
Demi replied to an earlier comment about HC viability with "are you HC viable?". This build isn't super tanky, and you can be one-shot unexpectedly. I don't have the skill to try HC with it, but its great in SC

I have this amulet, is the pierce on this enough to consider dropping pierce support for something else or should i just stick with pierce since it has 4 instead of 2 pierce
Also what is lighting spire trap for?
Last edited by Frauztea on Mar 15, 2019, 4:17:57 PM
My POB damage is way less than yours. I'm at 58k right now vs your 391k. What should I start upgrading first to get the best damage gains?

Last edited by jake1er on Mar 15, 2019, 3:31:47 PM
good guide thx
cleared whole content day 3
just using differend tree than yours
gl
Hello from the other side
The Path of Building says that if I crafted the Sambar Sceptre you showed in the gear breakdown would move my Avarage Hit damage from around 27300 to around 32900, do you think it's worth it? Im looking at an investment of around 4ex here, it may not be a lot to a currency god but it's quite hefty for peasants like me.

Thanks in advance, great guide.
"
The Path of Building says that if I crafted the Sambar Sceptre you showed in the gear breakdown would move my Avarage Hit damage from around 27300 to around 32900, do you think it's worth it? Im looking at an investment of around 4ex here, it may not be a lot to a currency god but it's quite hefty for peasants like me.

Thanks in advance, great guide.

do you want 20% more damage
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Of course.
I used this build last league as a league starter and I was excited to see it got buffed. Needless to say it is an absolute blast playing it so far and you can really feel the juicy damage increase we got. Carried me flawlessly through the game so far and had no issues with any content to this date. Great guide as always demi keep up the good work!

Here a snapshot of my current gear(still lot's to improve but works fine so far):

Last edited by Starrk457 on Mar 15, 2019, 10:34:53 PM
"
delta1994 wrote:
I used this build last league as a league starter and I was excited to see it got buffed. Needless to say it is an absolute blast playing it so far and you can really feel the juicy damage increase we got. Carried me flawlessly through the game so far and had no issues with any content to this date. Great guide as always demi keep up the good work!

Here a snapshot of my current gear(still lot's to improve but works fine so far):

sell that helm with enchant and buy a lightning trap helm lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info