[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

somehow i just have on level 7 75 skill points and thats it the whole right side is missing ? >:
"
Yamadutas wrote:
"
knehtq wrote:
Is it possible to get +2 pierce lightning trap enchant and get rid of pierce in 6link for something else,or it will reduce clearspeed drastically?

I am fairly certain you get the pierce gem because of the more multi. if you want, you can get 2x pierce off the passive tree just north of acrobatics called Piercing shots.

But slower projectiles support has more multi,then pierce
Awesome build, earned a lot with my 85 quantity and 436 rarity.
Last edited by Sessvisto on Mar 12, 2019, 9:21:18 PM
Hypothermia, Ele Focus, Slower Proj, even increased critical strikes or increased critical damage aren't bad alternatives either if you got some form of innate pierce thru without wanting to use Pierce support. If I had that Helm enchant I'd probably just use Hypothermia, get a little bit of cold damage on your traps and being able to chill them should be relatively easy for the free damage Hypo gives.

Elder damage was lacking. not really sure what to change though.
"
Beverice wrote:

Elder damage was lacking. not really sure what to change though.

jewels mostly. and boot enchant. remember our traps do all the killing, so things like 10% pen if we haven't killed recently are up all the time. same with flat lightning or crit chance.

your jewels are missing a shitload of multi, mostly just life + 1 damage mod. get life + 2-3 damage mods and witness your dps spike :P

shield is kinda weak as well. so is the herald ring. i'd prefer a shaper ring with flat damage and life/res, maybe essence multiplier.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
IMainGenji wrote:
Decent build, changed tree a bit and killed Uelder today. +1 trap thrown gloves really helped. Just switched in kaoms for uelder.
POB: https://pastebin.com/pxRyXntn

Why no frenzy charges ?
hi
POB link updated to 3.6 version with new skills Demi?

just wanted to post and say that this is probably the strongest most broken league starter i have ever played^^. killed shaper on sunday morning after league start on a 5link tinkerskin. rest of the gear was completly garbage which i wore from map tier 1 up to tier16s and red elder(was the hardest, took my 3 tries, but i also played the fight pretty poorly and had to learn it- rip 90c map cost for 3x core map xD). then shaper easy first try with 1 death which was due to a misplay. now i am farming elder channies and upgraded gear a bit. +1 trap gloves make things even more easy now and 6link tinkerskin is also a nice upgrade to have. now i guess i could go for uber elder.

Last edited by finn27390 on Mar 13, 2019, 7:00:34 AM
"
sp6m3n44 wrote:
"
IMainGenji wrote:
Decent build, changed tree a bit and killed Uelder today. +1 trap thrown gloves really helped. Just switched in kaoms for uelder.
POB: https://pastebin.com/pxRyXntn

Why no frenzy charges ?

Probably for the same reason I dropped them; they add less dps than other things on the tree according to PoB.

Don't forget, attack speed is not trap-throwing speed. It doesn't do as much for this build as you'd initially think, they're effectively just an additive +4% each to your already-high global damage multiplier and have no effect on your attack rate with traps.

The four points from the old 3.5 tree spent to get +2 frenzy charges is just 8% more damage but if you put those four points into Expeditious Munitions instead you get a total of 16% faster trap-throwing speed (16% multiplicative is waaaaay better than 8% additive) and on top of that you also get 70% larger trap triggers and 20% additive trap damage.

Unless both I and the PoB calculator have cocked something up, it's a no-brainer to drop frenzy charges for Epeditious Munitions.
Last edited by xw_ziggy on Mar 13, 2019, 8:42:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info