[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Thanks Demi for updating! Enjoying the build a lot!
LOL! Demi You made my day with Your "tutorial drawing".
I've started laughing and my wife and 7yo son asked "what,what,what?" Then i've explained them what are all this "dots and crosses" and when i've done with explainations my son said super seriously "why are You laughing dad? He draw everything good and correct." :D

Thank You very much for this build!
Good One
Hi Demi,

Loving the build! One of the best league starts i have had.

Anywhere i should focus on upgrading first? I think my jewelry is the best place to start upgrades but wanted to check.

Thanks!

P.S. hope you holiday was relaxing
Thank you for the guide. It would be much appreciated if you could update the passive tree.

Edit. Nvm, thanks!
Last edited by Pimpernickel on Mar 13, 2019, 6:09:15 PM
"
Pimpernickel wrote:
Thank you for the guide. It would be much appreciated if you could update the passive tree.

Edit. Nvm, thanks!

nice meme
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thinking of doing this as my next char, how is it survivability wise? Id like to be able to do delviing at least at ilvl 83, is that ok for this build or is it really squishy?
"
Thinking of doing this as my next char, how is it survivability wise? Id like to be able to do delviing at least at ilvl 83, is that ok for this build or is it really squishy?

i've taken it down to depth 400+ without any real issues. enfeeble blasphemy + phase acro/acro + aoe blind + constantly one shotting the screen makes it pretty safe. oh and fortify/flasks.

just gotta keep moving to dodge shield charges and one hit mechanics
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
You said get life jewels with multi, but those are really expensive right now for leaguestart. But I'll start saving.
I really like the herald ring though, it's like having a level 30 herald and the 50% lightning resist is nice too.

Hey, not sure what my next priority should be, 6l tinkerskin ? need to change some jewels also but except that is there a item that sucks ass that i need to change asap ? i m still destroying maps, tho mid tier maps cuz rng, ty ty

PS. @demi how would you compare this build with a bane trickster
Last edited by Hotokee on Mar 14, 2019, 3:22:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info