[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Decent build, changed tree a bit and killed Uelder today. +1 trap thrown gloves really helped. Just switched in kaoms for uelder.
POB: https://pastebin.com/pxRyXntn
How many Traps are we supposed to be throwing at a time? 5 seems to be the max, but unless you have the +1 thrown trap gloves, we are only tossing 3 at a time.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
https://pastebin.com/dxMHPTpE

That's the best I can come up with for a 3.6 version of this build at the moment.

Good jewels are hard to come by early in the league and ridiculously expensive late-league, so when you're levelling you can borrow 6 points from the two worst jewel sockets to feed a life wheel worth 24% increased maximum life (Revenge of the Hunted).

I'm unlikely to reach 100 so I'll be dropping the two worst jewel nodes and aiming for lvl 94 before throwing caution to the wind ;)
Last edited by xw_ziggy on Mar 11, 2019, 11:03:14 PM
You have 2 wasted points about Trickery
"
HappyJunkie wrote:
You have 2 wasted points about Trickery

Fixed, thanks.

I was crunching numbers on Expeditious Munitions vs two extra Frenzy charges and forgot to clean up the old branch.
"
Z_Ro wrote:
Fucking impossible to level as a league starter, died 150+ times before lv50.
Nice fucking build 15/10

then you are doing something very wrong. i am almost level 70 and died 10 times so far.

nice build i am enjoying it,thanks demi
using this for ssf starter this league :) working well
Last edited by arknath on Mar 12, 2019, 3:45:14 AM

This is my current Gear almost lvl 90 Awesome as always did atziri yesterday with another player to share the kill.

Current gear, juest did a T14 and boss did not get to hit me once, the dps are insane. I luckily got 6l tinker with 100 jewls and 40 fusings thou.

Great league starter, fun overall build!
Why not use 2 wands/scepters/daggers instead of shield ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info