[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
"
N4ss4 wrote:
So where you place the unnatural instincts. If you would use the attackspeed nodes to get there, wouldn't you get more spell damage? Or do you want the attackspeed from the unallocated nodes?

Sorry If there's something obvious i'm missing.

Attack speed affects attacks (meelee)

Cast speed affects spell casts (spell)

Yes I know that. The point of my question is that traps are considered spells from what I can see and with using the unnatural insticts you get the points you don't allocate.

So considering traps are a spell, why allocate spellnodes since you don't get them with unnatural instincts?
Can you fix the tree's please ? they're all messed up after the update to the tree nodes around Resourcefulness. Please !! thanks
I've been getting back into PoE, really find your builds helpful, thank you! If you have a chance to update to 3.6, it would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to catching a stream, hope you're enjoying Canada!

MaficMan
What about the use of Wise oak since the patch ? I think i'm gonna ditch it for a damage flask whats u guys think ?
Autor, update skill tree please.
Guys the author is on a family vacation, he is aware of the issues with the tree and didn't have time to fix before he left because GGG changed tree a day or two before new season. Last someone said he might fix today (Monday) but no guarantees I'm sure
only question is are you going to fix the pdf that is attached to the build for skill tree. i found 2 and they are very different but both are for 3.6. love the build otherwise. please reply with new link :) thanks
Update skill tree please!

P.S. this is the strongest build I have ever leveled with!
Last edited by enol13 on Mar 11, 2019, 7:58:56 AM
Fucking impossible to level as a league starter, died 150+ times before lv50.
Nice fucking build 15/10
"
Z_Ro wrote:
Fucking impossible to level as a league starter, died 150+ times before lv50.
Nice fucking build 15/10

Use multiple traps instead of cluster traps until you are levelled. Not only do they have higher damage at lower levels, they also place a line between you and the mobs, ensuring that you clear a safe path in front of you.

It's possible with cluster traps and fast trash mobs that they run at you before the traps trigger, and you get beaten to death. multiple traps solves this problem nicely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info