[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Vondrak72 wrote:
Thanks for great guide. 2 questions

Is it worth getting master sapper? maybe until im able to get a tinkerskin?

In your latest PoB you have all gems maxed, is this correct? my understanding is that CWDT, flame dash and shield charge could stay at one?

Thanks, sorry for the newb questions.

cdwt level is preference, i tend to max it for more effectiveness of triggered spells and less spam, so its up when i need it.

tinkerskin is cheap. if you want master sapper feel free.

flame dash gets cooldown recovery per level, shield charge gets movement speed.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Another interesting fact for using cwdt+frost wall+enfeble+"something else". We can walk thought frost walls, when geting "phasing" buff from Tinkerskin.
Demi,

How to handle mana issues while leveling?

I have all recommended items from your 1st post, currently im at ACT VI, level 46.

My resistances are capped, health is 1.2k and my mana pool is around 500.

I saw that you recommended using Elron ring or something similar... Im using Perandus Signet Rings on both slots.

Basicly, i cant find/identify which rings to buy,heh...little confused here -.- sorry -.-

Many thx in advance for your reply -.-
"

I saw that you recommended using Elron ring or something similar... Im using Perandus Signet Rings on both slots.

Basicly, i cant find/identify which rings to buy,heh...little confused here -.- sorry -.-

In POE Trade set a filter starting with "total mana cost". You will get an option for a crafted mod that is total mana cost of skills. When you search, the range will be something like -4 to -9, depending on the tier, and you should get both rings and amulets if you don't specify any item type. You want the flat reduction, not percentage.

If you want above a certain amount, say -6 or better, you need to put that in the max, rather than the min column, because of the way it handles negatives.

You can add mana regen, life or whatever else you want to the filter. You'll probably have to give up some regen to get the new mod, depending on how much you're willing to spend.

Good luck
Last edited by GreyLensman on Jun 14, 2019, 8:19:54 AM
"
Demi,
I have all recommended items from your 1st post, currently im at ACT VI, level 46.

I'm not Demi, but i'll try to help you:
First of, your mana sustain depend of flask management. Check your flasks:levels/mods on mana flask
You can use praxis rings https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Praxis they are really cheap- trash unque rings
Use low lvl clarity aura
Grab temporaly some nodes on skill tree with %mana increased/mana regeneration speed
XD Stop spaming your traps everywhere without reasons XD
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Jun 14, 2019, 8:38:32 AM
"
Demi,

I'm still a beginner myself, but I just equipped 2 mana flasks and basically had no mana issues.
"
"

In POE Trade set a filter starting with "total mana cost". You will get an option for a crafted mod that is total mana cost of skills. When you search, the range will be something like -4 to -9, depending on the tier, and you should get both rings and amulets if you don't specify any item type. You want the flat reduction, not percentage.

If you want above a certain amount, say -6 or better, you need to put that in the max, rather than the min column, because of the way it handles negatives.

You can add mana regen, life or whatever else you want to the filter. You'll probably have to give up some regen to get the new mod, depending on how much you're willing to spend.

Good luck

Errr..thx for your input :thumb up: and best of luck 2 you!

"
I'm not Demi, but i'll try to help you:
First of, your mana sustain depend of flask management. Check your flasks:levels/mods on mana flask
You can use praxis rings https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Praxis they are really cheap- trash unque rings
Use low lvl clarity aura
Grab temporaly some nodes on skill tree with %mana increased/mana regeneration speed
XD Stop spaming your traps everywhere without reasons XD

Hehe,thx..will do all of this 1st,bolded part will be a bit harder xDDDD

"
I'm still a beginner myself, but I just equipped 2 mana flasks and basically had no mana issues.

Yeah...that doesnt help in my case, have 2 mana flasks..but idk..probably im too ''nerveous'' and i keep on pressing buttons without any valid reason -.-

Anyway...thx 2 all of you and..enjoy!

"
Demi,

If you have one or can get it for next to nothing.

If you're a little higher in level i recommend grabbing Eldritch Battery and

Almost a pseudo Tinkerskin feel to it. Don't need Sunblast but if you like to spam traps everywhere, it definitely makes it smoother. Also don't need Discipline to be Vaal, it's just what I had.
Last edited by Guru1619 on Jun 14, 2019, 12:06:51 PM

Is this build HC viable?

How is it for doing all legion encounters? ( not the monloths but the "breach" ones)
And how about vss bosses?

Is this build HC viable?

How is it for doing all legion encounters? ( not the monloths but the "breach" ones)
And how about vss bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info