[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Camaron wrote:

Is this build HC viable?

How is it for doing all legion encounters? ( not the monloths but the "breach" ones)
And how about vss bosses?

Viability of this build on HC depends on how safe you are playing. If you charge into packs, then no, its not viable.

Traps wreck Legion, including bosses, just throw and run, throw and run, i swear, everything (99%) will be "triggered". My profile is opend, if you want to see the stuff i run.
P.S. Upgraded to 6L just today. The only difference was noticed on bosses (more lightning pen), packs are easy as they were.

Ya gotta play safe in HC no matter the build

But this build can take some hits? also have u done the legion "breaches"?

And t16+ bosses are doable?

Ty again for answer
"
Camaron wrote:

Ya gotta play safe in HC no matter the build

But this build can take some hits? also have u done the legion "breaches"?

And t16+ bosses are doable?

Ty again for answer

It's an Acro/Phase Acro build with 5k to 6k health. It's good until you get hit. All content is doable.

I wouldn't touch HC this league with any build atm.
I followed this build to a T because I'm not very good at the game, then you went and changed a bunch of stuff, super confusing to a bad players like me.

Like the thread said 3.7 updated.. but it wasn't? Totally bizarre.
"
OskieBoy wrote:
I followed this build to a T because I'm not very good at the game, then you went and changed a bunch of stuff, super confusing to a bad players like me.

Like the thread said 3.7 updated.. but it wasn't? Totally bizarre.

demi,Recently update video guide ( https://youtu.be/NIanvIPDslU )

and 3.7 patebin: pastebin.com/M5fs8eX9

"
I'm still a beginner myself, but I just equipped 2 mana flasks and basically had no mana issues.

Yeah...that doesnt help in my case, have 2 mana flasks..but idk..probably im too ''nerveous'' and i keep on pressing buttons without any valid reason -.-

Anyway...thx 2 all of you and..enjoy!

[/quote]

try with this 1c potion: Lavianga's SpiritSanctified Mana Flask (Your Skills have no Mana Cost during Flask effect)

and take some mana regeneration/increase maximum mana nodes!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Don't be discouraged by the changes. You can stick with what you had and be just fine. The changes are for min/maxing and as a beginner you likely won't notice much of a difference. Enjoy your current build and as you gain experience it will be easy for you to make the changes. :)
So far i've done up to T14, the build is working really well.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/2187283# link to character

What do I have to change in the build to be able to farm uber lab without having to worry about the traps?
Some questions:
1)Why not to pick "Piercing Shots" passive instead of Pierce Support? It cost only 3 point with this skilltree.
2)Why not to pick Point Blank? 50% MOAR damage for only 5 skillpoint?
Spoiler

A lot of changes from the original build, to make it fit my playstyle more, dps is great and it's ridiculously tanky, with this setup. Still could upgrade some of the gear, but I don't want to invest more into it.

Mostly done with this character, did Shaper, Red Elder and Uber Elder yesterday with this gear and they were all a joke. 4 way battle bosses melted very fast too, killed at least 15 of them. Legion clearing in maps is all popular ED levels good, if not better.

Gotta say it was a lot more fun that I expected from a trapper, I'll still play it a while, maybe farm some bosses, but I plan to switch to another build sometime soon.

PS. Just to mention, enlighten and frost blink are there just to level them, had free sockets and no idea what to use them for, because skill bar was full already.

@Up

1.It's good node, but 2 pierces are not enough in my experience, especially with legions, what I've did in the end is grab that (with proj speed nodes, they make projectiles fly further) and get helmet enchant that gives additional pierces.

2. Point Blank is only for attacks, it does not work with spells. (Which Lightning Trap technically is.)
Last edited by Lirhtim on Jun 15, 2019, 9:25:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info