[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
rmonteiro wrote:
what do you think about blasphemy + conductivity and wrath? or wrath, blasph + enfeeble and cwdt with temporal chains is better?

Hi. Did u grab tree nodes for additional curse or got items with "additional curse"? No? No reasons to use setup with 2 curses then...
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Jun 13, 2019, 7:35:27 AM
"
"
RenanTM wrote:
Hi Demi !

Now that we got Shield charge + wands, do you think Shimmeron are viable ?

as i said in hte new video guide from yesterday, if you want to deal with the degen and the loss of fortify with wand charge, go for it.

i think the fortify failure to proc is a bug, but the degen is annoying. your call

I'm doing it with shimmeron and 5 power charges, the degen isnt a big problem thanks to the tinkerskin. And my gear is pretty shitty.
Of course, no regen is a pain so I just reroll those.

For the fortify bug, it is here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

Noob question: Do I use tabula rasa or 4l tinkerskin till I can buy a 6l one?
You can get The Jeweller's Touch for around 20 chaos and have a 5L Tinkerskin start with that, way better then tabula
"
MyPokerFace wrote:
Is there a reason to not using Vaal Lighting trap?

I didn't see this one answered, so i'm "bumping" it. I have the same question.
If you can get 21/20 then yes, but it's going to be expensive. It's very important to get 21 lightning trap because spells (which traps count as) in general scale very well with levels.
Thanks for the build. Trying it atm but as I am on vacation I am somewhat behind.

Three questions:
1. What is the deepest delve level achieved with this build yet?
2. What will be the maximum number of active traps with end game gear?
3. How many traps will I be throwing at once with end game gear?
1. I've seen people going as far as 600.
2. 23 with this tree.
3. 4 per throw with gloves like these
"
Salsa111 wrote:
Noob question: Do I use tabula rasa or 4l tinkerskin till I can buy a 6l one?

Tinkerskins are dirt cheap. Buy two and try to five link one and use that until you six link the other.

Alternatively you can use a five link Shroud of the Lightless.

Thanks for great guide. 2 questions

Is it worth getting master sapper? maybe until im able to get a tinkerskin?

In your latest PoB you have all gems maxed, is this correct? my understanding is that CWDT, flame dash and shield charge could stay at one?

Thanks, sorry for the newb questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info