[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
2. Point Blank is only for attacks

Thank you very much!
Loving this build and all your others Demi. Quick question as far as gear goes. When i'm hunting for armor would I rather have Armor/Evasion or Evasion/ES? I see your end gear selection but considering i'm not that far I was thinking evasion/ES to try to dodge and stay out of harms way as much as possible.
"
Spoiler

A lot of changes from the original build, to make it fit my playstyle more, dps is great and it's ridiculously tanky, with this setup. Still could upgrade some of the gear, but I don't want to invest more into it.

Mostly done with this character, did Shaper, Red Elder and Uber Elder yesterday with this gear and they were all a joke. 4 way battle bosses melted very fast too, killed at least 15 of them. Legion clearing in maps is all popular ED levels good, if not better.

Gotta say it was a lot more fun that I expected from a trapper, I'll still play it a while, maybe farm some bosses, but I plan to switch to another build sometime soon.

PS. Just to mention, enlighten and frost blink are there just to level them, had free sockets and no idea what to use them for, because skill bar was full already.

@Up

1.It's good node, but 2 pierces are not enough in my experience, especially with legions, what I've did in the end is grab that (with proj speed nodes, they make projectiles fly further) and get helmet enchant that gives additional pierces.

2. Point Blank is only for attacks, it does not work with spells. (Which Lightning Trap technically is.)

You put Elemental focus on your Lightning Trap links, does that mean your build doesn't shock?
Last edited by maxineji on Jun 16, 2019, 7:15:39 AM
"
maxineji wrote:
"
Spoiler

A lot of changes from the original build, to make it fit my playstyle more, dps is great and it's ridiculously tanky, with this setup. Still could upgrade some of the gear, but I don't want to invest more into it.

Mostly done with this character, did Shaper, Red Elder and Uber Elder yesterday with this gear and they were all a joke. 4 way battle bosses melted very fast too, killed at least 15 of them. Legion clearing in maps is all popular ED levels good, if not better.

Gotta say it was a lot more fun that I expected from a trapper, I'll still play it a while, maybe farm some bosses, but I plan to switch to another build sometime soon.

PS. Just to mention, enlighten and frost blink are there just to level them, had free sockets and no idea what to use them for, because skill bar was full already.

@Up

1.It's good node, but 2 pierces are not enough in my experience, especially with legions, what I've did in the end is grab that (with proj speed nodes, they make projectiles fly further) and get helmet enchant that gives additional pierces.

2. Point Blank is only for attacks, it does not work with spells. (Which Lightning Trap technically is.)

You put Elemental focus on your Lightning Trap links, does that mean your build doesn't shock?

yea no shock is a slight oof
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Why shouldn't we use Shimmeron?
Would I benefit from Atziris Promise?
i need to find 1 or 2 upgrades for my weapon i think..

these 2

Love the build! Managed to grab an exalt before killing kitava, sold it grabbed me a 5l tinker , a new weapon, and gloves that had +1 traps thrown and upgraded my gear to start mapping builds really fun!

My next Step is getting Lightning gem to 21 or quality up, question is it better to have Lv 21/low or no quality or level 20 with 23 quality ?
"
Shaka808 wrote:
Love the build! Managed to grab an exalt before killing kitava, sold it grabbed me a 5l tinker , a new weapon, and gloves that had +1 traps thrown and upgraded my gear to start mapping builds really fun!

My next Step is getting Lightning gem to 21 or quality up, question is it better to have Lv 21/low or no quality or level 20 with 23 quality ?

level is the most important for auras/spells/trap skils (which are spells most of the time).

get a 21
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Just killed UberElder Today

Its a Fun Build solid leaguestarter just a 5link till t12 maps and i crafted the weapon only for UE

Thanks Demi!
Last edited by Lysln on Jun 17, 2019, 8:24:22 AM
Hey guys, first I want to thank Demi for this build, it´s awesome !

But can someone look at my build ? My damage is awesome, but sometimes I am getting one shotted like crazy....I can clear 30 Maps without taking any damage, and then some wild mob/legion/incursion range mobs or something comes and it rapes me like 3 times in a row with one shot. And it´s just T8-T11. Does Fortify change things ? I hoped that they will fix it with wands, but now I am thinking about some change - dagger or scepter.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info