[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

How do you get Frenzy Charges without Master Sapper? I just didn't find any other skill with those
"
zeterowy wrote:
How do you get Frenzy Charges without Master Sapper? I just didn't find any other skill with those

Tinkerskin Armour gives you a 15% chance to get a Frenzy Charge when your trap is triggert by an enemy
Can i use a Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with lightning damage while affected by wraith instead of one of the mentioned jewels?
With tinkerskin healing is so much on each trap triggered, would it be feasible to use one or two shimmerons? How does the dread banner's less accuracy stack up with blinded enemies?
Hello just wondering why do u have enfeeble twice in your set up one is linked to blash and other is cwdt
what do you think about blasphemy + conductivity and wrath? or wrath, blasph + enfeeble and cwdt with temporal chains is better?
Hi Demi !

Now that we got Shield charge + wands, do you think Shimmeron are viable ?
"
RenanTM wrote:
Hi Demi !

Now that we got Shield charge + wands, do you think Shimmeron are viable ?

as i said in hte new video guide from yesterday, if you want to deal with the degen and the loss of fortify with wand charge, go for it.

i think the fortify failure to proc is a bug, but the degen is annoying. your call
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Hello just wondering why do u have enfeeble twice in your set up one is linked to blash and other is cwdt

One in CWDT - for meele mobs
One that is an aura - for ranged attacks (for random projectile from nowhere)

I personaly use only one in CWDT, instead of second one i run Herald of Thunder for more dmg
Hey Demi, I was just looking around and.. Crafting that rare scepter of yours, thats impossible now isnt it?
https://i.imgur.com/NARlAAP.png

is the one I mean.

I ask because the %x non chaos as chaos dmg is 4% for one handers now. so I dont know how you would get 17% as you got in the pic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info