[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
srt4eblue wrote:
The immortal call nerf hits builds like this very hard. Incursions in T10+, just erase me with the spitters. Yeah, a bit more life would help, but realistically evasion/ dodge builds had the immunity of immortal call to smooth out the big hits, now it's not there and when dodge/ evasion fails and the big hits break through it's felt badly. I'm not sure of what the solution is but I'm just getting smashed in t10 incursions.

I use CWDT + FrostWall + Enfeble + Wave of Conviction this solves most defense problems with atacks&projectles, just use flamedash or whirling blades(i use dagger) for moves throught the frost walls. Wave of conviction inflict Exposure debuff(applies -25% elemental resistances(lightning res.)) Wave of conviction can be changed for somefing else like steel skin.
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Jun 12, 2019, 7:55:40 AM
^ Thanks for this!

On a different subject... Since LST is a 28 gem, it's nice to have a single target skill to go with LT for leveling. With the changes to melee, I thought I'd try that route, and Viper Strike is available right from the beginning.

I got lucky and dropped a decent damage rare claw fairly early - I think about the same time I swapped from Explosive to Lightning Trap. The combination of LT and VS is pretty amazing for early leveling. A few traps will take care of most stuff, and VS will 2-3 shot most of the newly buffed rare mobs so far. And that's with almost no support. (The Legion rares are a little tougher...)

VS + claw is so much fun, I'm thinking I might go with the unique claws to finish leveling. The life on hit + a little leech makes the build insanely tanky. I had to face-tank 3 Legion rares in order to die.

This is all just Acts so far, but I figured if some folks are still thinking about a starter build, the leveling experience matters. All this is on SSF gear. Nothing bought so far and nothing more than a 3L.

Might also try some of the other melee skills for kicks.

Last edited by GreyLensman on Jun 12, 2019, 8:20:01 AM
Hello Demi my mistake i think i used wrong pob link cause the one i have has only 5 drops and all 3.7 my bad looking forward to trying this on SSF wish me luck :)
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jun 12, 2019, 8:10:25 AM
Here we go again ! :) thanks for the updates
Last edited by Zangdahr66 on Jun 12, 2019, 8:55:11 AM
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
wait, so we arent running heralds anymore? just wrath and enfeeble/blasphemy? is that because our dps will be high enough and the defense is preferred over the extra dps?

why the dread banner? i dont understand

no more master sapper notable on the passive tree? i mean i guess it is not needed since we have tinkerskin for the frenzy charges but that was always the case. so why the change now? just curious

Does Tinkerskin + Chain Reaction works right?, i mean, it counts for one trap and just recover 100hp and 50es per trigger or count all trap in the mob range?
I am thinking in MoM/EB.
Is there a reason to not using Vaal Lighting trap?
fyi if you have the slot we should have enough mana left over after dread banner to use precision aura which is basically just a free 40% crit chance.
Devouring Diadem with Wrath, Zealotry, Stone, and Dread Banner is probably what I'm running till 100
Last edited by mshock on Jun 12, 2019, 2:25:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info