[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

What are you defensive skills? Im only using CWDT and Enfeeble, looking to add more stuff since im getting 1 shotted at uber lab
For a 5 link do you go lightning penetration or controlled destruction first ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Juggggg wrote:
I've heard a lot of different things have changed this league.. mainly with movement skills and defence skills. Particularly Immortal call, Shield charge and Enfeeble. Are the setups in the "My Gem Links IN ORDER OF PRIORITY:" spoiler section of the guide still optimal?

See the comment above on IC.

Movements skills are a bit of a personal thing as there are a lot of them and some are weapon dependent. You definitely want a gap crosser. Other things to consider are the cast time, cool down, and whether you need it to do damage for some reason.

I find it helpful to have two. It's also helpful to use the same ones on different toons so you get used to them, or at least use skills that behave similarly. Different movement skills on every toon would be suicide for me.

Fortify doesn't work with Shield Charge if you are using a wand right now.
Fortify doesn't work with Shield Charge if you are using a wand right now.
"
mshock wrote:
What do you guys think of Zealotry over Heralds?

Which Heralds would you replace? I'll give it a shot tomorrow, and post my thoughts.
Hi,

I played melee as my first character but found that opening Legion mob is really painful. I am seeking for a build that could do it efficiently but not ED+Contagion since I played it last league.
Could I ask how is this build working on Legion encounter? Or should I seek for arc trap?

Thanks.
"
SigDest wrote:
Hi,

I played melee as my first character but found that opening Legion mob is really painful. I am seeking for a build that could do it efficiently but not ED+Contagion since I played it last league.
Could I ask how is this build working on Legion encounter? Or should I seek for arc trap?

Thanks.

Opening Legion Mobs with Lightning Trap is in outdoor Maps like Beach amazing. Indoor is a bit harder.
updated all text/links in guide, will update the youtube video once i get a chance.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Huh, interesting...
Why Dread Banner? Just to decreased accuracy of nearby enemies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info