[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

pick shadow and stab hillock , ? so do you start by picking Sabo or shadow? ffs
anyone?
"
NoCocent wrote:
pick shadow and stab hillock , ? so do you start by picking Sabo or shadow? ffs

You have to pick shadow before you can go Sabo. :)
"
Vendetta wrote:
How do you generate frenzy charge, to waste 2 points into +1 frenzy charge ?

Master Sapper on tree for frenzy charges.
Blast Cascade on tree for power charges.
The immortal call nerf hits builds like this very hard. Incursions in T10+, just erase me with the spitters. Yeah, a bit more life would help, but realistically evasion/ dodge builds had the immunity of immortal call to smooth out the big hits, now it's not there and when dodge/ evasion fails and the big hits break through it's felt badly. I'm not sure of what the solution is but I'm just getting smashed in t10 incursions.
"
srt4eblue wrote:
The immortal call nerf hits builds like this very hard. Incursions in T10+, just erase me with the spitters. Yeah, a bit more life would help, but realistically evasion/ dodge builds had the immunity of immortal call to smooth out the big hits, now it's not there and when dodge/ evasion fails and the big hits break through it's felt badly. I'm not sure of what the solution is but I'm just getting smashed in t10 incursions.

when i play this char i rarely get hit at all. might want to try the enfeeble blas setup since our damage is insane already and learn to sidestep spitters.

when you go into an incursion, immediately flame dash left or right, dont charge into the stream of projectiles.

immortal call was honestly just a security blanket. .4 seconds of phys immunity wasn't enough to matter, especially in barrage projectile situations. we're just used to having it on every build (and still can). if you dont like IC, try steelskin.

i would blame deaths on accuracy rework/melee mob buffs more than IC.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What do you guys think of Zealotry over Heralds?
Hi. I'm not sure if anyone else brought this up but Master Sapper is not where it shows on your pastebin..in any of the trees. It takes an extra 3 skill points to get to it. Thoughts on if I should spend the extra points?
Last edited by LiquidSmok3 on Jun 10, 2019, 11:51:28 AM
tinkerskin gives frenzy you goof balls
TY to OP for the build guide. Brand new player here and it has been super helpful.

This is the first build I've gone with and I've just got to the epilogue and started mapping, but I'm not 100% sure on what skill setups I should be working toward. The lightning trap setup is fine... its the others I'm not sure on.

I've heard a lot of different things have changed this league.. mainly with movement skills and defence skills. Particularly Immortal call, Shield charge and Enfeeble. Are the setups in the "My Gem Links IN ORDER OF PRIORITY:" spoiler section of the guide still optimal?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info