[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

As the season ends. My second char ever in the game, and all I can say - this build is totally enjoyable and truly powerful. I brutalized through map content, never had any problems with syndicate, endgame bosses feel like a walk in the park (killed Uber elder 1st time ever on 1st try, Uber Atziri deathless on first try - she kinda exploded).

Atm sitting at 9.7k hp and using Ele Hit- Faster Attacks - Combustion - Fire Pen - Ele Dmg - Greater Multi for mapping and replacing Greater Multi with lvl 4 Empower for bossing.

Thanks for a great time with this build.
"
Enterich wrote:
question about the leveling: when is a good point to change to blood magic?
Because actualy im testing a fresh start with an ele hit scion , and i got huge mana problems early/mid game.

Any tips for solving these mana problems early on? rushing vitality void with the path granting 0.4 mana leech? Does mana leech with attacks work with ele hit?

Vitality Void is definitely worth it until Blood Magic.

Taking Blood Magic after Cruel Lab works, when you change to the Duelist starting position and respec out from the Scion starting point.

The Peregrine helmet works too early on, but not gonna lie, this build is rough until Cruel Lab.
Yo, I had some exa sitting doing nothing so I rebuilt my Scion according to this build. Seems pretty strong, still need some time in high maps to check and learn playstyle a bit more, but do you find movement with blink arrow to be kind of slow? If you wanna check my char, she's up to date :-) Appreciate even a cursory glance since I'm one day old using this build ;-)

Last edited by d3viant6 on Feb 26, 2019, 6:57:35 AM
I've invested more than I have ever done in a char, and I'm loving this build!

Still my damage seems pretty low in POB, around 300k with flasks up. Could someone pls look at my gear and tell me where to improve? One of my jewels is my next upgrade, as it is very bad. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by ___Gubbins___ on Feb 26, 2019, 4:04:10 PM
somebody have item for want transfer can talk me :D
"
Louis114 wrote:
somebody have item for want transfer can talk me :D

WUT

OK so what's verdict on The Taming + Bubonic Booties vs. rares? I found a decent Taming this morning for OK deal and boots were cheap.
"
___Gubbins___ wrote:

Still my damage seems pretty low in POB, around 300k with flasks up. Could someone pls look at my gear and tell me where to improve? One of my jewels is my next upgrade, as it is very bad. Thanks in advance!

With your gear you should oneshot everything on t16 maps, and be a beast on bosses.

If you arent... i should choose another build for the next league :P
"
Enterich wrote:
"
___Gubbins___ wrote:

With your gear you should oneshot everything on t16 maps, and be a beast on bosses.

Yeah, a see a lot of tendency to complain about DPS without telling us what wall you hit. If it's T16 bosses can't kill quick enough, THEN you start to fart about with POB. It could be a playstyle issue (L2P) or just poor reaction time. Practice would improve. If all that fails, then pick another build.
Great build !!!!
Guys I have a dumb question....
From the first to final passive tree showed ate leveling section, I´ve checked that there are no points from scion start point.
How do I refund them ?
I just did my 3rd lab and unlocked raider node.

Thx for help ^^
"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
Enterich wrote:
"
___Gubbins___ wrote:

Yeah, a see a lot of tendency to complain about DPS without telling us what wall you hit. If it's T16 bosses can't kill quick enough, THEN you start to fart about with POB. It could be a playstyle issue (L2P) or just poor reaction time. Practice would improve. If all that fails, then pick another build.

Not really a wall, i'm onetapping evrything and did my first deathless Uber Elder. I just tought my damage could be higher, I like to min max a bit :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info