Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
How important is spell-stun immunity for Uber Elder ? I have a couple of good rings and wouldn't want to change them. Also doesn't mixing Shaper holes and player holes get confusing ? How can you tell which is which ?

You'r traps do the damage not you, therefore you cant proc the volatile anomaly from Mark of the Shaper.
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Can anyone do hogm with this build?I found few guys at hogm that take 0 dmg from my arc trapper

It's perfect for grandmsters. Better than most specialized builds. Just have a scorching ray setup for the full blockers.

"
Vyonor wrote:
"
How important is spell-stun immunity for Uber Elder ? I have a couple of good rings and wouldn't want to change them. Also doesn't mixing Shaper holes and player holes get confusing ? How can you tell which is which ?

You'r traps do the damage not you, therefore you cant proc the volatile anomaly from Mark of the Shaper.

True, I missed that.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hi there!

Looks like a great build - this might be the first trapper I try :)

Does this work as a league starter? Roughly what budget at start of league do you think it will take to start this?

Also how does this build do in uber lab? What changes would you make to the build to make it better for traps and izaro dangerous phases? I normally farm uber lab in league starts for currency so wanted to know if this build works for that.

Thanks for answering all my noob questions!
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi there!

Looks like a great build - this might be the first trapper I try :)

Does this work as a league starter? Roughly what budget at start of league do you think it will take to start this?

Also how does this build do in uber lab? What changes would you make to the build to make it better for traps and izaro dangerous phases? I normally farm uber lab in league starts for currency so wanted to know if this build works for that.

Thanks for answering all my noob questions!

I started with it in the league aswell. Budget is very low. 2 ex maybe. Uber Lab is a piece of cake if you round around in circles and throw traps.

Any reason why Added Lightning is choosen as the 6 linked in Arc ?
I mean both Ele Focus, Controlled Dest and Inc Crit Strikes are higher dps in pob ?
-Nerf
Tried it as league starter in flashback.
So far was smooth enough, but I feel like I'm glass cannon.
Everything kills me in 2 shots.
Simple boss in Hallowed Ground unique map just kills me in second, i have no idea how do you "facetank mino", life regen is very low to facetank antyhing.
Maybe I miss some important mechanics but so far its even worse than arc totem, at least mobs sometime attack totems instead of me. Here i'm always need to watch out for packs/1-shots/bosses.
I've watched your youtube videos, still have no idea how do you tank things.
"
hwat wrote:
Simple boss in Hallowed Ground unique map just kills me in second, i have no idea how do you "facetank mino", life regen is very low to facetank antyhing.
Maybe I miss some important mechanics but so far its even worse than arc totem, at least mobs sometime attack totems instead of me. Here i'm always need to watch out for packs/1-shots/bosses.

You cant be tanky with tabula and some other's low tier armor/jew.
Read again OP post about gearing and so on.
"
Life2v wrote:
"
hwat wrote:

Well, the only difference that loreweave gives is a bit more hp.
I don't see how it helps to not getting 2-shot from any boss.

Looks like smth really doesn't work: as I understand CWDT should trigger Blood Rage and then Immortal call. But I always see Blood Rage is on (so immortal call seems doesn't work after it). Order and levels of gems are fine, wtf is going on?
Last edited by hwat on Aug 7, 2018, 4:07:33 PM
"
hwat wrote:
"
Life2v wrote:
"
hwat wrote:

Well, the only difference that loreweave gives is a bit more hp.
I don't see how it helps to not getting 2-shot from any boss.

Looks like smth really doesn't work: as I understand CWDT should trigger Blood Rage and then Immortal call. But I always see Blood Rage is on (so immortal call seems doesn't work after it). Order and levels of gems are fine, wtf is going on?

The CWDT-BR-IC setup require you to upgrade pantheon to work with.
Read pantheon section of the guide to understand.
You will be as thin as paper till you get all mechanics together (5k life + pantheon + bloodrage setup)
Loreweave gives 5% more max res, huge gain, dude.
Pantheon gives massive regen, which allows facetanking minotaur, (he hits big, but slow, allow to regen if not 1-hit if you wonder)
"
koros wrote:

The CWDT-BR-IC setup require you to upgrade pantheon to work with.
Read pantheon section of the guide to understand.
You will be as thin as paper till you get all mechanics together (5k life + pantheon + bloodrage setup)
Loreweave gives 5% more max res, huge gain, dude.
Pantheon gives massive regen, which allows facetanking minotaur, (he hits big, but slow, allow to regen if not 1-hit if you wonder)

ofc i've upgraded pantheon
the thing is — i see IC is proccing, i see blood rage is on but they don't work together and I don't understand why (

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info