Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
koros wrote:
"
CapnFlys wrote:
Loving the build so far! From what I've read it looks like it can kill Uber Elder on a relatively low budget. Can't wait to give him a go.

I killed Uber Elder with 1ex budget without trap gloves/loreweave/mark-ring
So yeah, low budget :)

Thank you for the other response, and yeah I've bought all of those things. probly spent 2ex ish so far, no Shimmeron yet but I guess I'll be able to make due without xD
"
CapnFlys wrote:
"
koros wrote:
"
CapnFlys wrote:
Loving the build so far! From what I've read it looks like it can kill Uber Elder on a relatively low budget. Can't wait to give him a go.

I killed Uber Elder with 1ex budget without trap gloves/loreweave/mark-ring
So yeah, low budget :)

Thank you for the other response, and yeah I've bought all of those things. probly spent 2ex ish so far, no Shimmeron yet but I guess I'll be able to make due without xD

I use this scepter and Saffel Frame. Only 3 uniques I used were: Saffel's Frame, Essence Worm, and Kaom's Roots
Aura: Wrath in Essence Worm / Clarity and HoT on Mana for the Uber Elder kill (I only use HoT as a fill-in, can use anything, actually, it was at level 3 or 4 only at the time of the kill)
Btw, I didn't even have helmet/boots/gloves enchant when I killed UE.
-------------------------
I pushed toward DPS so my tree is a little different from OP. You can check my tree if you want to.
Come to think of it, I just have a very interesting idea to push survivability a step further:
Use an Elder belt with 20% life recovery rate (40+ chaos) and a Watcher's Eye with 30% life recovery rate with Vitality (6ex).
When combine with Pantheon and Sab ascendancy, it should give load of nearly-instant regen.

Very nice, I love the comeback of the Trapper. Will play it in Flashback HC, possibly SSF.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
I see some arc trap builds using lightning golem but this one chooses chaos. Is it just because you're so squishy & the extra phys dmg reduction is quite helpful? Or could I get away with lightning golem?
"
Tanaomit wrote:
I see some arc trap builds using lightning golem but this one chooses chaos. Is it just because you're so squishy & the extra phys dmg reduction is quite helpful? Or could I get away with lightning golem?

You can easily get away with using lightning golem.
What is the order of ascendancies I should get?

EDIT: Says it on the second page

Perfect Crime > Pyromaniac -> Chain Reaction -> Born in the shadows
Last edited by Edeka on Aug 3, 2018, 2:13:49 PM
"
Sequel wrote:
"
Tanaomit wrote:

You can easily get away with using lightning golem.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply man, appreciate it. Going to use this to start the flashback league!
Anyone have any suggestions on what gear to focus on next? Killed Uber Elder twice now (first time ever killing him in two seasons) but used up most of the portals both times. Thanks!
How did the OP get a Vaal Arc to lvl 21?

Also, would you recommend using Blood Rage in HC?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Aug 5, 2018, 4:06:51 AM
How about using vessel of vinktar for more lightning damage and life leech from lightning damage ? You cant shock yourself any way, thanks to ascendancy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info