Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

i have a question, what should wands have?
Last edited by doom_boi on Aug 5, 2018, 3:20:42 PM
"
Jadran wrote:
How did the OP get a Vaal Arc to lvl 21?

Also, would you recommend using Blood Rage in HC?

Incursion temple of you are lucky enough. I tried as well, never able to get it. I got 21/23 once though.
How important is spell-stun immunity for Uber Elder ? I have a couple of good rings and wouldn't want to change them. Also doesn't mixing Shaper holes and player holes get confusing ? How can you tell which is which ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
How important is spell-stun immunity for Uber Elder ? I have a couple of good rings and wouldn't want to change them. Also doesn't mixing Shaper holes and player holes get confusing ? How can you tell which is which ?

Very important for U.E if it's 1st try ever. Without spell stun immunity, you will get more random deaths. Shaper mark ring is a good dps ring, only problem is to find a good shaped ring for cheap.
2 Red stars: shaped items (shaper)
2 dark violet stars: elder items
No stars: normal items
"
i have a question, what should wands have?

Similar stats lịke the scepter I linked in previous page
Can anyone do hogm with this build?I found few guys at hogm that take 0 dmg from my arc trapper
So many trapper builds that honestly it managed to completely confuse me. Some say mom, some say not, some say tinkerskin is the best one, others that no, it's bs, loreware is the best one.

I'm trying this build out for the incursion event, am just in the leveling phase now so I'm still torn on to what trapper build to go for.

Defensively is this one better than the others out there? Meaning is it glass cannon like, or can you take a hit or two without being punished hard if you make a mistake?

I'm new to trapper builds so I have no idea what build to go for.
"
Nosferat wrote:
So many trapper builds that honestly it managed to completely confuse me. Some say mom, some say not, some say tinkerskin is the best one, others that no, it's bs, loreware is the best one.

I'm trying this build out for the incursion event, am just in the leveling phase now so I'm still torn on to what trapper build to go for.

Defensively is this one better than the others out there? Meaning is it glass cannon like, or can you take a hit or two without being punished hard if you make a mistake?

I'm new to trapper builds so I have no idea what build to go for.

MoM or not is just personal reference, the basic tree of OP can pick MoM or not depend on your gears and playstyle.
This build is considered best of those Arc trap builds you've read in Sab thread, I believe. (Pantheon + Blood rage mechanic is superb for defense)
Loreweave for a balance dps/defense playstyle.
Tinkerskin can be used for MoM.
Good thing is that you can use anything with this build. Even all rares will get Uber Elder down.
You can take a hit or two, of course :) You still need to play good, no build is immortal, even Zerphi build will rip if you're bad at flask management :)
Sry for noobish question, but whats the point to use "supported by trap" gloves if you put trap gem in it?
"
hwat wrote:
Sry for noobish question, but whats the point to use "supported by trap" gloves if you put trap gem in it?

"+1 trap per throw" can only be rolled with "trap support". That's it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info