Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

got one, used it, still got slowed as fuck... problem is not the stun, but the incredible slow.
I think i will use this build but i think that i will use some nice spell dmg dagger and shield instead of 2x shimmeron becouse they are kinda expensive and taking from you option to run around on map.
"
Baroc79 wrote:
I may be a noob, but i don't understand the cwdt+bloodrage+ic setup.

My helmet has r -> g -> r -> b sockets.

So i put in:

cwdt(1) -> blood rage(1) -> immortal call(3) -> enfeeble(5)

Still degening from blood rage when i get hit. I though the ic would stop that? What am i doing wrong?

facing the same issue here.
"
shaunleo wrote:
"
Baroc79 wrote:

So i put in:

Still degening from blood rage when i get hit. I though the ic would stop that? What am i doing wrong?

Immortall call must be the first link to cwdt
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
shaunleo wrote:
"
Baroc79 wrote:

So i put in:

isn't the idea for immortal call to cancel the blood rage? So dosent immortal call have to come in after blood rage?

Edit: Just tested a R-R-G, still not working.

Edit 2: So I tried doing it manually, immortal call DOES NOT cancel/stop blood rage. Not sure whats going on.

Edit 3: Ok I checked with some friends, bloodrage is not supposed to stop. That 0.4sec of immortal call only stops the dot of bloodrage, which procs soul of arakaali. Someone correct me if I'm wrong thanks.
Last edited by shaunleo on Jun 28, 2018, 1:42:38 AM
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
shaunleo wrote:
"
Baroc79 wrote:

So i put in:

read the guide!!!! it is only to trigger the 50% life recover from pantheon.
OP explained it 100 times.
The degen from Blood Rage is barely noticeable
IGN:Lemmingxx
Sequel said :

"
mark of the shaper with an elder ring is amazing and might be even preferable to shimmerons.

But I see on his character that he has a shaper ring (for the spell cannot stun), which would be preferable? I guess you would take the shaper ring if you don't have any damage problem since it's safer?

Also, l1lW4DE said :

"

But I see on Sequel's character that Blood Rage is linked closest to the CWDT. He has CWDT - Blood Rage - IC - Enfeeble.

Which one is true? Seems kinda hard to test.

Thanks!
"
Zulazeela wrote:
Sequel said :

"
mark of the shaper with an elder ring is amazing and might be even preferable to shimmerons.

But I see on his character that he has a shaper ring (for the spell cannot stun), which would be preferable? I guess you would take the shaper ring if you don't have any damage problem since it's safer?

Also, l1lW4DE said :

"

But I see on Sequel's character that Blood Rage is linked closest to the CWDT. He has CWDT - Blood Rage - IC - Enfeeble.

Thanks!

I really like engaging with people and discussing ideas. But I dont have the time to keep answering the same questions over and over again so read the FAQ if you have questions about my cwdt setup.

As for the rings... If you need damage - which shouldnt be the case, i oneshot mob packs in t16 maps with crazy mapmods - then go for an elder ring. A shaped rings can come very close in damage AND provide you with stun immunity vs spells. If you dont care about bossing, this is not a big deal. If you like doing uber elder you should really get a shaped ring.
Last edited by Sequel on Jun 28, 2018, 9:48:41 AM
"
Sequel wrote:
"
Zulazeela wrote:
Sequel said :

"

Also, l1lW4DE said :

"

Thanks!

I really like engaging with people and discussing ideas. But I dont have the time to keep answering the same questions over and over again so read the FAQ if you have questions about my cwdt setup.

As for the rings... If you need damage - which shouldnt be the case, i oneshot mob packs in t16 maps with crazy mapmods - then go for an elder ring. A shaped rings can come very close in damage AND provide you with stun immunity vs spells. If you dont care about bossing, this is not a big deal. If you like doing uber elder you should really get a shaped ring.

Thank you for answering for the shaped ring, since I plan on killing bosses, I'll go with that.

I was just confused with the CWDT setup, I had read the pantheon section of the guide and I understood that blood rage was to be triggered first, but I quoted someone saying the completely different thing so it confused me, but thank you for clearing it up.

By the way, I'm really enjoying the build so far, got myself a really nice Loreweave and I'm planning on updating all of my smaller slots (boots, helm, gloves) and then jewelry before going with Shimmerons! I don't really have damage problems but I get super low in incursions sometime so I need more life and chaos res!

Thanks for this build, by far the easiest Uber-Elder clearer I've played. Twice deathless, once with a single death when the Vacuum snare coincided with shaper slam and I badly misjudged the flame dash.

Went for Arc in Gloves and Spire in chest since wasting the trap support and having a 5L and a 4L instead of a 6L and a 5L eventually just grated on my OCD too much.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info